Reviews for iSit in the back seat
Rasivel chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
What happened to one chapter left?!
Matt Fleming chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Please finish this. I really want to see what happens.
axel100 chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
You updated. Congratulations on coming back to this. I am curious about the endgame though. Will you stop with Freddy confessing his love (as so many stories do) or go on to their relationship. Freddie has already shown some jealousy about Shane slept with Sam and hides is by needleing Sam about her possilbe exposure to VD. If he starts dating her, how will his jealousy keep in check regarding her other serious boyfriends? Enquiring minds want to know.
Dwyn Arthur chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
The dialogue between Carly and Freddie in the parking lot about his feelings for Sam is SO well done-congratulations! It really gets to the core of how Freddie is pulled in two directions over Sam, and this would apply to the whole series, not just your story.

Your exact dialogue would fit perfectly into a Carly-Freddie conversation early in iLMM, or even better (reworded appropriately), into Freddie's apparent conversation with Sam in her room at the hospital. If she'd sit still to listen to it, at least.
baronvonmilo chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Good chapter, I liked the confrontation between Carly and Freddie, It shows the things we imagine when we don't know the details.
Alicia chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
keep writing please. great story
jackpotdante chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Great story can't wait for ur final chapter
VeVe2491 chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Update Now! _
Kpfan72491 chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Awe great chap
coolcool25333 chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Update soon!
axel100 chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
Cute chapter. Update soon.
axel100 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Well Freddy should remember to stock up on penecillin shots if he and Sam get serious.
aussiemma chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
i love this! you're an awesome writer aye. please update soon as humanly possible!
Kpfan72491 chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
Great chapter. Loved it. Can't wait until the next chapter. :)
deviocity chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
Wow. Deep words by Freddie. If Sam hasn't fallen in love with him by now, I'd be really surprised.

Dang, Carly is pushy. Why does it matter so much to her where they were and what they did? I hope she's not into Freddie now. He's Sam's. Back off, Shay!

Anyways, can't wait for more.