Reviews for Christmas Eve at Diagon Alley
ceara1888 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
beautiful story, wish it continued
carbon12.011 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Very sweet, nicely done!
Minerva McGonagall 62 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Aww, that was adorable. Thanks a lot for posting this. I loved it :)
mccrocm chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Aw!

I'm a sucker for Christmas stories with a happy ending!

Wonderful!

Loved it!
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Will it make Snape see things differently when the Golden Trio meets Sirius Black at the Shrieking Shack?
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
That was a very different take on the book relationship of Harry and Severus. I really liked the story. Thank You!
JB5391 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Aww thank you so much, I've never had a story dedicated to me before and therefore not when I'm poorly either!

It was a lovely story, a nice one to read when tucked up in bed!

Thanks so much Corinna, it was really nice of you. :)

Hugs and get well wishes,

Jessica x
M.E.S 50 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This was exellent! I wish there was more to it.
Kathe chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Aww, what a cute story! I wish it had ended with Snape getting sick too though... and perhaps continuing another page or so. Maybe a sequel? :D
123-321 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
cute
keeperoliver chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
good morning sis, i hope you are feeling better. it is good to see you are getting into the festive mood. the story was cute,and i take it harry did not have to go back to the dursley's ever again? however, i feel i am falling into the psychiatrist mode and need to ask you about your obsession for severus. in canon, he never showed an inkling of care towards harry until his death scene in deathly hollows, when he asked harry to look into his eyes. and then it was only to see the eyes of the only person he ever loved, lily. another question i have to ask, and you must forgive me for this, is why you are so against harry pairing up with ginny? you know my obsession for that pairing, although harry and hermione do make a nice couple. have you paired harry and ginny in any of your stories. if you have i never found any. i am sorry if it sounds like i am ranting, i'm not really, it is just that you're affection for severus and disdain for ginny has me wondering what caused it? oh well, if you care to answer these questions, i would like to hear your answers, if not, then life goes on, and i will continue to read your epic, and review like always have and continue to press my feelings for you to change your mind about ginny. you know i will, as i am as obsessed as you are for severus. untik next time, sis, get plenty of rest, stay warm and dry. ttfn, ttyl, rsvp asap. and please don't get upset with me, as i think i need a psychiatrist as well. toodles.
Professor Snape's Familiar chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
A wonderful story for this season! Thank you so much for sharing it :)
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3