Reviews for Oversensitive
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
:3 awwwws. flufficus!
Moonlight Calls chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
one of favorite line: "Reid is still standing warily a minute later when Morgan lifts his head to look at him, expression amused and pained all at once. “Get in bed, boy.”"

Very cute... ahhh I'm overwhelmed by the fluff! :)
Choice chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I loved it! I was expecting something more dramatic but I think I appreciated the easy domesticity more. Awesome job! (:
they'recomingtotakemeaway chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Lol! I have so much love for this story. It fills my heart with such joy. I love the thought of little Reid being a princess and you've done such a good job of it here. It's cute and hilarious. Cularious. This story made me smiley and happy despite the fact that I am awake at 2:15 against my will. Anyway my point is that I loved this and I love you for writing it!
PinkHimeLacus chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This was so cute and hilarious! Adorable and so cute couple like. Reminds me of Reid, so perfect dialogue and story. Thank you so much for sharing!
RainyDayz chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I think this was really sweet in its simplicity. Succinct and bluntly loving. I very much enjoyed it and would like to see more from you.

God's love.
love will not hurt chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Jeez, cutest thing alive. i swear, I thought it was going to be so deep and depressing (obviously didn't look at the humor/romance) and then...it was fluff, but it wasn't overly cheesy and filled with unnecessary 'i love yous' (I find this so not Morgan and Reid's thing) It was just...relationships at it's bed. you captured it so perfectly.

priceless. I giggled outloud.

until next time,

xx love
RianLena chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Cute
SagenWarrior chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
aw sweet
heyya15965 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Aww too cute. I was surprised when the sheet being the problem was finally reveled. I wasn't expecting that, but it made me laugh.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Interesting.
AhmoseInarus chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
*snort-giggle*

_

aw...

*snicker*
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Aw...Thats so cute! I knew my SPencey had delicate skin :)

Great job! I really enjoyed this one!