Reviews for Bad Romance
Yvonne Park chapter 21 . 7/20/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it! I wish there was more! Haha Aisen needs his comeuppance. Wonderful job! :)

-Yvonne
Qwertzu chapter 21 . 8/3/2014
Thanks for sharing this fic. As a side-effect, now you made me a fan of AizenxRenji! Too bad there are so few stories about these two...
Arcanine502 chapter 21 . 10/3/2013
You should do a short sequel of how Aizen reacts when Rengi never arrives in Germany. You don't have to hurt him just show what his prospective after Ichigo got Rengi back. I'm very curious as to what happens!
anomalousbrilliance chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Oh. My. Goodness. Best Bleach story I've read on by far. I'm so glad I stumbled onto this and that I'm only on the fifth chapter. XD

I love it! Wonderful job!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
i love your nod to the courtesans, very well done
whattheeffjan chapter 21 . 1/14/2013
YAY! happy ending! That was so cute! :'3 seriously... Like, i wanted to cry!
Renjiluver24 chapter 21 . 11/10/2012
It took me like 2 weeks to read this! Finally done so awesome! Writ moooooore;)
DestatiDream chapter 21 . 4/20/2012
Awwe, such a cute story! I just had to read it when I saw the summary, and I really loved this!

Very hot yet sweet, and you kept everyone totally in character!

Perfect! (and somehow I always love when Aizen's portrayed as a cold bastard...yep, definitely perfect) xD

Renji and Ichigo are so adorable together!
iPyromaniac chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
Laughed a little too hard, and had a coughing fitttt.

Ahahahaha C:
kazuma85 chapter 21 . 9/6/2011
Hi!

This story was AWESOME! I loved it and the way you toyed with their personalities - really, really good :)

I really enjoyed reading this!
Lightning the Flash chapter 21 . 8/31/2011
ABSOULUTLY AMAZING!

I’m not a big Ren/Ichi fan but when I read the summary I HAD to read this and I’m glad I did! A very good story idea and written very well! The emotions written were written just amazingly, and a reader could just feel those emotions!

Renji is just the most sweetest guy in this story! You made him just the greatest! How he was always concerning himself with how Ichigo felt. How he put Ichigo before himself. That is true love. I just think the way you wrote the redhead is just beautiful. In this story he is just so beautiful, he has such a beautiful heart...So true to his character.

I think you got Ichigo in character. I liked when he gets jealous and you wrote it alot of the time so I was happy heheheh I loved when Ichigo opened up for the first time and it was to Renji, about his mother. I really LOVED that!

Another thing I wanted to say was that I really, really loved how you showed Ichigo and Renji relationship grow and grow in themselves as well, especially Ichigo. He did alot of growing up. It went at it’s own pace and was not rushed at all. So naturally.

I also enjoyed reading when Renji told Ichigo how and why entered Club Sakura.

The sex was just HOT, HOT, HOT! I loved that maids outfit XD My goodness...Renji looks good in anything! But not only were the love making hot and sexy, it was sweet.

Oh and I just really dislike Aizen here! I wish he did get killed or maybe like another review said ‘get in a plane accident’ LOL XD ahaha but I kind of liked how he was not killed off because that would have been...maybe predictable? So like you said evil people live and sadly sometimes are never caught. But I am reassured that he’s got THE GREAT XD Byakuya Kuchiki on his ass and Shinji... Aizen had best watch out for him, too.

I REALLY LOVED that little ByaRen moment when Renji agreed to become a part in Club Sakura _ I love them as a pair...so seeing a little bit of that here was a plus!

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! Such a great idea! I mean Renji in this hot role? Who wouldn’t like that! XD

This truly is a very sweet piece. This lovely story had me getting teary eyed, biting my nails,laughing, and going Awwwwwwww! Thank you for writing this! You did a fantastic job!

BEAUTIFUL STORY!
Candynandy chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Man, I love Isshin's humor, he's really a dumb, and a child, but he's so kind, and sweet, and a father that I would like to have, he's cute *o*

hahaha, Keigo is totally gay, like the realy flamboyant type.

Wow, I want see Ichi in Byakukun's club, it may be funny.
Demon Vampire180 chapter 21 . 5/12/2011
Perfect to the very end. I'm glad I had the pleasure of reading such a fabulous piece of work. I would have liked to see Ichigo's family's reaction to Renji but all is good anyway. :D
Demon Vampire180 chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
I really liked this chapter. It wasn't boring at all. Also, I just wanted to mention, and I'm sorry if it's been mentioned before, but there are times throughout the story where you switch between past and present tense. You use "is" instead of "was" or some others. Anyway, I'm excited to read on. :)
Demon Vampire180 chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
I really love this so far. It's fun to read and I'm always excited to continue on to the next chapter. Your writing is absolutely amazing.