Reviews for A Lover's Tiff
SacredZ chapter 13 . 3/14
What's with all the hatred? It's the author's decision on how the story ends, so your ideas of pairing son't contribute to the story as much as annoy them. I may dislike Pokeshipping, but I can still 'sorta' tolerate it, "Hate it with a passion"
AAML-TAML chapter 13 . 9/15/2012
I personally think that this should be a pokeshipping fic.
There SO much more hints like, jealousy, hate/love relactionship, blush around eachother... I could go on but I just want to make a point.
Plus in pearlshipping even if I hate to admit it cause dawn SUCKS their friends. But only friend. Sure the high-five so what? I high five my friend all the time, that doesn't mean I love her :/
Oh and I really don't think Misty would say 'stay away' or slap Dawn even if Dawns a bit*h. She still would NEVER do that
optimistic chapter 13 . 6/24/2012
sequel please.
J1hbk chapter 13 . 12/9/2010
Oh, come on, Dawn-haters. I may be able to understand not liking her, but hating her? C'mon, what's there to hate?

So, ah, how do I say this... I like Pearlshipping, but I don't really like Pokeshipping? No bashing there, right?
themagebear chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
mistys not really the violent type. well, not with anyone but ash, anyway.
Garyoldmanus chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
This is a great story but I just don't think Misty would tell Dawn to "stay away". Misty would always deny she had any feelings for Ash.
Captain Bones chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
Misty is the one for Ash. Dawn loves Kenny.
SparkyStarZ-13 chapter 13 . 12/30/2009
aww...now victor... oh well, it was a good read. I like Ash's last sentence, poor dude.

Keep up the awesome work!
SatoKasu4ever chapter 13 . 12/28/2009
good story!

pokeshipping is the best! AAML all the way!
Gerbilftw chapter 13 . 12/27/2009
Go Dawn!
Captain Bones chapter 9 . 12/24/2009
This is getting more interesting. I hope Misty wins, because she is my favorite character. Besides the proof that Ash loves misty is in the old series. Dawn loves Kenny. Hope you finish the story soon.
xPikachu-Princessx chapter 9 . 12/21/2009
Aw :( I was sad to see Piplup go down so easily.

I hope the next chapter is full of excitement like this one :D
kster chapter 8 . 12/18/2009
This story so far is really heating up! I like the way that you write the battles because you do make them seem a lot like an actual battle and I can imagine Misty and dawn battling it out! If you could try spacing out the paragraphs, then it would become a little easier to read and adding a little more describing to the charcaters actions/appearances and thoughts but apart from that, everything seem good!

For some reason, I don't think Misty would go far enough to actually slap Dawn because Misty isn't THAT mean...even though I'd slap Dawn if she did go after Ash! (gets humongous hand out!)

I hope that Misty win's the battle AND Ash's heart because Dawn doesn't have anything on Misty! (No offence Pearlshippers!) The only chemistry Dawn and Ash have is the chemisty of friendship and their highfiving just shows that their good friends, NOTHING ELSE unlike Ash and Misty who have held hands, blushed at each other and have saved eac others lives. Pokeshipping is a strong shipping and just because some blue haired, mini skirt wearing 10 year old suddenely hops into the show, doesn't mean that Ash is just going to fall for her out of the blue.

POKESHIPPING FTW! (I'm extremely sorry to any Pearlshipper if I have offened one!)
Gerbilftw chapter 8 . 12/18/2009
Go Dawn!
xPikachu-Princessx chapter 8 . 12/18/2009
O this is getting intense! I really hope Dawn wins.

It would be a good twist if Misty won but Ash turned her down and said he liked Dawn (that is, if this is going to be a Pearlshipping fic which i hope it is.) Update soon!