Reviews for A Lover's Tiff
Kuiper chapter 13 . 6/2
Great
Kuiper chapter 6 . 6/2
Ive read this whole trilogy but this one's still the best. All the scenes of Dawn & Misty being catty and fighting are gold. You should write one where Serena meet one of them, it would be so heated.
Plasma57 chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
Great story and please write the sequel soon.
SacredZ chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
What's with all the hatred? It's the author's decision on how the story ends, so your ideas of pairing son't contribute to the story as much as annoy them. I may dislike Pokeshipping, but I can still 'sorta' tolerate it, "Hate it with a passion"
AAML-TAML chapter 13 . 9/15/2012
I personally think that this should be a pokeshipping fic.
There SO much more hints like, jealousy, hate/love relactionship, blush around eachother... I could go on but I just want to make a point.
Plus in pearlshipping even if I hate to admit it cause dawn SUCKS their friends. But only friend. Sure the high-five so what? I high five my friend all the time, that doesn't mean I love her :/
Oh and I really don't think Misty would say 'stay away' or slap Dawn even if Dawns a bit*h. She still would NEVER do that
optimistic chapter 13 . 6/24/2012
sequel please.
J1hbk chapter 13 . 12/9/2010
Oh, come on, Dawn-haters. I may be able to understand not liking her, but hating her? C'mon, what's there to hate?

So, ah, how do I say this... I like Pearlshipping, but I don't really like Pokeshipping? No bashing there, right?
themagebear chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
mistys not really the violent type. well, not with anyone but ash, anyway.
Garyoldmanus chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
This is a great story but I just don't think Misty would tell Dawn to "stay away". Misty would always deny she had any feelings for Ash.
Captain Bones chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
Misty is the one for Ash. Dawn loves Kenny.
SparkyStarZ-13 chapter 13 . 12/30/2009
aww...now victor... oh well, it was a good read. I like Ash's last sentence, poor dude.

~Keep up the awesome work!
SatoKasu4ever chapter 13 . 12/28/2009
good story!

pokeshipping is the best! AAML all the way!
Gerbilftw chapter 13 . 12/27/2009
Go Dawn!
Captain Bones chapter 9 . 12/24/2009
This is getting more interesting. I hope Misty wins, because she is my favorite character. Besides the proof that Ash loves misty is in the old series. Dawn loves Kenny. Hope you finish the story soon.
xPikachu-Princessx chapter 9 . 12/21/2009
Aw :( I was sad to see Piplup go down so easily.

I hope the next chapter is full of excitement like this one :D