Reviews for Last Petal Falling
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Love it!
Octavia Brown chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
So good! So Good! OH MY GOD i WISH YOU WOULD- *cough*ahem* I wish you would make this a chaptered fic. It's great and I wish I knew what happened next!
Katara-Hatake chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
You have 2 make this a Chapter fic.

The-one-who-rules-over-all

K-H
alfapaca chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
whywhyWHYYY did you not make this a chaptered fic when you wrote it way back whenn? I usually don't like this kind of writing because it's just so damn melancholy, but you seriously have the amazing talent for it. And that ending is so ambiguous! Like you could continue it and either end it happily or tragically, both would work!
Sadly, I've only found two other Naruto fics that you've written, but I'm glad to see you've been active pretty recently, so I can't wait to read your other stufff.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Dark and beautiful! You have a lovely knack for word choice.
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Damn story gave me CHILLS! So bloody good!
flare-hugs chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
huh,,,where's the next chappie?

oh yeah..it's a one-shot but you could probably post a second chapter of this?
FanFicHolic chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Seriously love it when Sakura said she loves Sasuke too much to let anyone else kill him. It's just... sort of romantic in a weird and twisted way. Recent Naruto mangas are impossibily horrible that I don't know why I am still reading it - probably for the surprise - Kishimoto never fails to astonish me with his never ending twisted (and impossibly stupid) turns in the manga. But one thing I like is that Sakura finally has the determination to kill Sasuke - though the most recent manga shows that just won't happen anytime soon. Fandom gives me much more hope :P And this one-shot really has great potential to be turned into a fiction! Seriously - how much Sakura has progressed, how the now seemingly star-cross couple get together, etcetc. I really would love to read more!
storyshoes chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
please. please do.

make it into a chapter fic i mean.
antlercrown chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Lovely.

Tragic, love, desperation all wrapped into one.

It's very dark, but lovely. I feel as though it's mysterious...cryptic.

I like it. (:

Wonderful job, as always.
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
fucking shit.

i just sort of died and came back. oh. oh. be still my hearts.

this is fucking great. omg. ican't. i just - this is too beautiful and perfect. i wish it could be a chapter fic but it's perfect the way it is. but just in case, i will subscribe to alerts (lol).

this is just fabulous. favorite. favorite.
20FacesChizu chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Be my guest. A chapter fic would be welcome.
zackaroni chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
So sad... And as always, I loved it
dark Alley chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This story is so hypnotic! You are a very skilled writer! You could definetally make this into a chapter fic!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
sounds exactly like whats most likely going to happen