Reviews for Bonds of Brotherhood
Kanon58 chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
hey hey hey WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER? you will update right or not? you will not update cuz its the game/anime itself the rest of chapies? D:

d-d-demmo...i want more chapters QwQ *shakes you* you will continue right?! DX

this cant end up cliff hangeeer!
Kanon58 chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
Great idea about the photo album and chess I lost praises here cuz ive said too much already! oh wait there is more to say its MAGNIFICENT!
Kanon58 chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
Oh gosh gosh Natalia trip i dunno why but im laughing but i should pity her darn XDD
Kanon58 chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
Wow...i cant believe you made Luke and Guy growing up and yet this is really been explained well cuz int he anime Luke really gets on my nerves at first and now i see here how he grows from innocent scared baby to being annoying spoiled brat and then eventually he will grow up into a selfish jerk trying to be a hero but then Guy will never leave him aww 3 3 3
Kanon58 chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
Yep! Well Van...i dunno if i hate him or not he is just crazy...i feel bad that he and Guy have to slash each other cuz of Luke a replica but nyaaaaa Van had gone crazy...
Kanon58 chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
i hope luke get another headache *evil smile*

and gosh so Guy taught Luke to have a towel on head whenever he goes on pool! *reminding of the spa in game* holy crap so that was the source hahahaahahaha!
Kanon58 chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
its that the collar? so Luke gave it? If i recall right in childhood Guy had no collar so maybe that gift from luke just now maybe was the collar! *w* aww They are close then gone far then secretly close..so Luke was a bastard he taught Guy to go up from the window rolf! i felt like im watching the anime!
Kanon58 chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
Guy acts like more a parent to Luke and a Brother and kyaaaahhhhh *slaps own face* kuso! so adorbs i cant get enough i look like a mad crazy girl here right now!

that fortune box was amazing idea! hahahah "No to yes" ROLF
Kanon58 chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Teaching Luke snow fight was a bad idea haahahahah XDDDD

Awww he is such a kid. In real life i hate kids to the core cuz they are annoying or am the annoying one cuz i dunno how to handle them...but ahhh! anime kids are better than real kids! so cute lUke i love you!
Kanon58 chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
I Love when Guy scolding Luke then Luke suddenly had a weird headache *big heart* Omg..this is the drama ive been looking for! I need this! i say this is my addiction now!

uhhh i suck on english i want to praise you more w but no words coming out i just really love looooooveeeeeeeeeeee this fic!
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
DAAAMNN THIS IS SO ADORABLE YOU REALLY NEED AWARD. Im nosebleeding! you were able to make Luke cute here, i mean, some fics making luke an annoying lil kid, but here i think im inlove how he is so scare dand how Guy hates everyone, and how Guy starting to get soft to Luke aawwwwwwwww *goes to next chapter!
inkbender chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Hehe. Good little fluff chapter. Seriously, this is the first time I've read a story with non-romantic fluff! I didn't even know that fluff could apply to non-romantic situations _;; I thoroughly enjoyed the brotherly relationship in this chapter :)
inkbender chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
First chapter almost deterred me because I didn't think Guy was one to instantly feel compassion for baby!Luke, no matter how innocent the boy is. However, the second chapter does a pretty swell job of explaining Guy's background and how he's approaching the current situation with this in mind - and that's the strength of this story. I'm pretty excited for what's coming up in future chapters, viewing the entirety of the original plot through Guy's eyes, the last surviving member of a House slaughtered by the lead protagonist's father.
HipsterL chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
The story is uber cute, but I feel sad at thinking about the the truth of Luke's existence. I also can't help but to think of Asch...I'm sad. (Awesome story and i love the brotherly shtuff).
Minigamer chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
You have to continue this! Pretty Please? (: its really nice. and its like the perfect backstory
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »