Reviews for Two by Traci Thompson
Minerva-Amantine chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
Excellent! However I did nearly choke on my gum when the Doctor got activated in his skivvies. XD
Bremol chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This story isn't yours to archive. It is the property of the author to do with as they wish. To those reading this story and thinking of reviewing, report this user for going against the user guidelines instead.
Kathryn O'Connell chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This is not your story, you should not have posted it here
skadhi chapter 9 . 12/19/2009
This story does not belong to you and you are violating ffnet's terms of service! You should remove it immediately.
skadhi chapter 8 . 12/19/2009
This story does not belong to you and you are violating ffnet's terms of service. You should remove it immediately.
skadhi chapter 7 . 12/19/2009
This story does not belong to you and you are violating ffnet's terms of service. You should remove it immediately!
skadhi chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
skadhi chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
skadhi chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
skadhi chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
skadhi chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
skadhi chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
yoplait2000 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I agree this is a superb fic and many of the fics I have saved from the old EMH7 group are great too. Thats why I am saving them here for everyone to enjoy. It would be a shame if that this excelent material were to be lost.

You should try the fics by Lorre and Jesse. And "The cost of confession" by Feable, wich I think is wonderfully written and very IC.

I also love your fics Laura Schiller and I am really pleased for bringing you something you can enjoy as much as I enjoy you fics. Thanks for writting them and bringing us such good entertainment.
Laura Schiller chapter 9 . 12/16/2009
Oh. My. Gosh.

This is without a doubt THE best D/7 story I have ever read. The author captured them perfectly - their voices, their mannerisms, their flas and virtues, the chemistry between them, everything.

The scenes in the holodeck are too adorable - I was melting into a puddle in my seat. It's perfect the way he's always there for her in her darkness, and the beautiful fantasies he has about her.

As for the Doctor appearing in his boxershorts in front of the crew, I laughed my head off. I could so see that happening.