Reviews for Quiet Desperation
in fantasy chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
So, I recently started reading House/Wilson fics and came across some of yours - just thought I'd tell you how happy they're making me! I'm loving your one-shots, especially this one. Just what I need after a long day of work/study.

And random side note: I hadn't realized it when I first clicked on your profile but you also wrote The Mistake of Benevolence! That was one of the very first fanfic stories I read when I first started reading fanfic way too many years ago. It's been a long time but I remember I really liked it, it's a shame it didn't get finished.
BabalooBlue chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This was great. I love how the silence almost becomes another character in the story. Lovely, lovely.
nickythehippi chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
You really do have a way with writing sexual scenes, I wish I was good at that. I do try, maybe it's because I'm a girl writing about two men or because I'm just not as talented as you clearly are, either way you're awesome and i suck. Yeah for you.. boo for me. I really do love your writing and I was hoping you might could help me out. I've been writing on two slash House stories and was wonder if you might be able to read through them and give me some tips about how to make the physical scenes better and carry the emotions I'm trying to describe better. I understand if you don't have the time or something, just let me know either way please. Thanks Nicole
mahogany8 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Everytime i read it, I try to not miss any word.. Its just beautiful and amazing and real. I can imagine every scene and thier face and even voices in this fic, and its not hard at all. I love you for sharing all your fic.
Krysania chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
That was pure briliance I enjoined every word...

So so real...
black.k.kat chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This story is so sweet and simple that it made my heart ache. There was so much said in their silences, and in what went unsaid. Beautifully, beautifully written and very true to character. This is probably the most perfect House story - of any kind - that I've ever read.

Wonderful.

Lovely.

I'll just stand over here and stare at it for a while in quiet awe. .

~Kitty
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This was incredibly beautiful. I loved it.
Phantom Freedom chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Very well written. I loved it. You are a wonderful writer and I'm looking forward to more. You nickname is one i get all excited over when I see it next to a fanfic. I suppose that's good, not pathetic, right? It doesn't matter if it is, it's the truth. Did you see the trailers for the new House episodes. I don't know if I'm capable of watching the new ones. With them destroying the show and all. I suppose this is our warning that we are past the beginning of the end. Lisa Edelstein is leaving, and although I have issues with her character, it means that our wonderful show is definitely ending. Are the rumors true, is this House's last season. I hope not. Well, I now realize that I've been rambling and venting and that I should shut up now. I say again, this was fantastically written and I shall always look forward to more. May luck be with you and all you love.

Warm Reguards,

Phantom Freedom
Yolen Yui chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
"If you cheat on me, I'll kill the hussy and make you bury the body."

"Naturally. You have a bum leg; I couldn't expect you to use the shovel."

Win. Win to the power of infinity.
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I adore the way you write the H/W relationship. You have perfected the art of that gentle slide from status quo into something that was somehow already there. I've read so many fics where the transition just wasn't believeable, or the House was too OOC... but you've got it down pat. Great job, really. I love all your fics, and this is just one more to add to the list.

Also: I don't know if it's been mentioned before, but the title phrase actually comes from the book Walden, by Henry David Thoreau. The precise line is: "Men lead lives of quiet desperation." It's been used in songs and stories for years, what with being a quote from the father of the Transcendental movement, as well as being one of those thought-provoking points intellectuals love to ruminate on at length.
Iru-ST chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
What a wonderful lovestory, thank you for sharing!
lemonsdarling chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I read this story late at night, and somehow it fit that kind of setting perfectly. Beautiful 3
rslhilson chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
No words for how wonderful this is. 3333
Wingstar102 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Holy SHIT. Yeah, if House/Wilson went down as canon, this is probably what it'd be like. Beautiful piece of work and I would bow in worship and kiss your feet if there's a companion piece of House actually outing them. That would just make my day. LOL.

Love and cherries,

Wingstar
Mica363 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
There isn't anything else for me to say other than holy shiz. This is completely wonderful on so many levels and I love you for writing this. Thank you thank you!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »