Reviews for Pure and True
Awkward English chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
T_T so beautiful i love it
Lucidique chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
"For the first few pure, glorious moments of life when child first meets mother, the being who had nurtured and carried them for nine months, she knew her."

That alone made me tear up. And then I read more. And yeah. I cried. Just a little. Actually a lot. This story was beautiful and deep and I'm just hating myself that I am just now reading your work. Bravo.
xLosersRuleTheWorldx chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
this story was great. the end really made me want to cry because it was so good. i really think you did a great job on how Charon would act if he loved the LW... you also did good on his usual characterization. i loved it!
aleatoire726 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
aww how cute :) loved it
Akak chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
So.. I cried.

Well done. c:
FanfictionFan360 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
perfect, just bloody perfect
K-Chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I have to say, I really enjoyed this Charon/LW fic. :D It was very well-written, and I liked how you molded Charon's personality nicely.
RustyPaperclip chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
'She was a personification of karma.'

I am in love with this line.

This is such a sweet love story... I think you have a knack for writing quiet but deep romance... This left a kind of heaviness after I read it which was good.

Charon is so sensitive in this too... He's mushier than I've ever read him. More like an equal than an employee. But I guess it adds on to the mood. I'm imagining him dying and the fact mellows him out and his thoughts are expressed through your writing.