Reviews for Lewis the Sweet Transvestite
LeahElizabeth chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Good so far. Just so you know it's Warsaw not Warshaw. :)
Christa Miller Fan chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
That was cute!
Boredfan chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Hey, i enjoyed your story. I thought it was really funny especially the part where Oswald gave Lewis the old man. You captured the characters very well, especially Oswald and Lewis
hecubus the authour chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Thanks 4 the nice review, i orginally had a routine with oswald as the dr in the hosp, but that unfortunatly got lost as well
jdp24 chapter 2 . 3/24/2002
THERE IS NO CLEVELAND GENERAL HOSTPITAL! Just kidding, I really got the feeling that I was watching another episode of one of my favorite TV shows, you did a very nice job. I especially liked your ability to mimic the character's behavior. Not only that but a GREAT idea for a show, it sounds like something that Lewis would really try, and you copied the way Oswald acts very well.

I hope to see more stories like this, I watch this show every chance I get and it always leaves me in tears laughing, Drew Carey is one of my favorite comedians.

One thing I need to comment on, I think if you had Oswald do more weird things (for example, the way he pretended to be a doctor) it would make for an even funnier episode.
hecubus98413 chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Okay look Pissed off, heres the story behind this FanFic (something not real) I see that it has offended you in i have no clue what way so iam gonna lay down the line. First off I lost almost all of my writings in my move and i only had the first half. A friend of mine wrote the second half and i kindly accepted it to the story (but im sure you have no clue as to what kindness is so that could mean nothing to you) And as for a hysterectomy let me know how much of an enjoyment it is cause as far as i know it aint no walk in the park.
Native New Yorker chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Yo pissed off, stick it where the sun dont shine.

Its fake.
Pissed off chapter 2 . 2/25/2002
Note to 'anon'- there was humour? where? i think getting a hysterectomy might have been more enjoyable.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
This note to "Pissed Off": It's a fan FICTION! Lighten up and see the HUMOR! JEez!
Pissed off chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
Yes, because if you can't get a girl, you start cross dressing and want a sex change, and the doctors will allow you to do this!
The Raven evermore chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
This is good, i could never see Lewis doing that though. Let me guess, this was before Steve and Mimi got together right? Anyway i like it. I cant wait to see the second part.