Reviews for Trapped
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
i love stories like this, that snape has tattoes and is all cool and stuff, awsome! loved the story!
SuspiciousFlower chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is the most perfect story, uhh, it is so lovely :3 3
Herald-MageAnduli chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I love this one! You have a wicked mind though! Now all I can wonder is what Sev looks like in that dress. OMG! I started laughing so hard when I read that part, along with the classic Minni. Like someone else said, he just HAD to be drunk to say that. I like Snupins, right along with Sev/Siri. Severus is so HARD to write correctly though, I applaud this one, he acutally does sound in-character despite the situation. As far as the tattoos, I could see him getting a lily. That would be a reminder of a dear friend to him.
kasssumi chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Harry started clapping? I was thinking he wouldn't show!
yamifannetje chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Oh my! Brilliant!

That must have been more than one bottle... :D:D:D
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
that was awesome! I love it hot and sexy men...need I say anymore?
kidzannie chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
thanks for the very good laugh.i really liked sexy with
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Thank you, this one really made my evening, oh how I laughed. :)
xEmeraldStarx chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
ROFLMAO XD OMG i 3 this fanfic! good job HAHA nice tattoo ideas!
Neeshack chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Awesome!Love it. Had to giggle as I read it. Would have loved to read the details of when they were not seen for two days . . .
iiluvcoffee3 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This made me a lot. I needed a good laugh too. *faves*
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I loved it!

It was VERY hot!

I love tattos and they can be VERY sexy on people.

I have two on my back, my twin sister has 2, my older sister has two and my oldest sister has 2. My mom has three.

I love the Magic Tattoo on Sevvy.

Great write!

missisaac charlotte chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
wow love it had to giggle about the i have never game well done :D
LeMaki chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I laughed the whole way! This was amazing, especially the end! Gotta love me some drunk Snupin. :D
crazylove4MCR chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I think I love you! I have had a constant smile for the last like five stories I've read thanks to you! great writing, I love this!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »