Reviews for Learning Under Pressure
eva-david chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
Please,please, please! Tell me there are a few chapters of this on your harddrive still frm 2011?! I loved this! Seriously! If you have anything left pleaae upload it :) Pretty please?
ghostofthefuture chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
OMG!
Ashi-Grey chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
LOVED IT! Brilliant line from Tony: I just don't like leaving things unfinished. Shame you haven't updated, unless you're finished? I guess it kinda does feel like it's at an end point... but I really hope it isn't!
Lila Paige Rose chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Hi! Great so far :) which warehouse ep were you talking about? I wanna see it! 3
too lazy to log in chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
"I was an assassin. Most of the time I was undercover or participating in covert missions or training. A little normalcy was nice."

"Snore,"

my favourite line of this chapter :) your writing is really good, you need to carry on...please :)
anon chapter 10 . 10/25/2011
i hate leaving things unfinished lol lol lol
combatcrazy chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
My favorite lines LOL :

"Believe me Tony, I was more than satisfied," she replied casually. "Those late night stake outs got so boring... we did anyone we could to pass the time."

Tony swallowed and looked at her intently. "Don't you mean anything?"

She smiled slightly and tipped her head. "No Tony, I don't."

So typical Ziva and Tony interaction. Great job.
tivaandmcabby chapter 10 . 9/30/2011
yes that was good! i reli cant wait for more! please update soon
apedarling chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
LOVED IT! cant wait for more!)
Azurii chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
This story is so great I'm really glad that you have come back to it. Favorite line well from the story it would be the last one. But your author's note always puts a smile on my face.

Also Ducky's and Gibbs' talk in chapter 9 was good to, have to love them.
belletylers chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
Ok so tis was absolutely freaking hilarious! I loved that Abby was suspcious and that Ziva was all like "yeah inbetween being kidnapped and injured we had crazy sex" and the whole thing about 'rowing" oh my god LMAO! Haha cant wait to read this next chapter this story is so going on my alerts,
NCISaddict77 chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
great chapter
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
awesomeee! love love love!

favorite line: "Those late night stake outs got so boring... we did anyone we could to pass the time."
gsr4ever chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
Good chapter, especially the ending. Nice job
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
Dang, that was good.

You've managed to entwine humor with some awesome conflicted-iffy emotions, which we all know Tony and Ziva are just sooo goooooood at, and produced the perfect medium. It's like . . . Peanutbutter and jelly? Or is that just lame? My similes are failing me. Hmmph.

Well, my point was that this is GOOD. And it makes me laugh, especially the last line, which was cute and totally in character.

I apologize for the rambling. And my lame-o similes. Keep up the good work and the frequent updates!