Reviews for Casualies of War
Fawkespryde chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
i know its kinda unfitting but i was laughing during the smexy scene. especially when ghost moaned out "soap." because when your getting that dirty your gonna need soap afterwards. XD *is shot*
Lisbet Adair chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I liked this one-shot. It tells me just enough about the characters to know why they feel the way they do, and the descriptions are good.

I'm not sure it needed to be boxed as a flashback, because it works well by itself, and I think it weakens in the final few paragraphs. Also, "glistening goo" made me laugh. Just "cum" would work fine.
Sister of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Loved it! I just simply loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Wow, that was pretty damn good.
MiyuCat chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Ohh I loved this so much... Everything was done so subtly, and the way they got together was so believable and natural. Totally in character. It broke my heart a little.
Mercs2Girl chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
3 LOVE 3
Crispy Rice chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Can't believe I didn't look this up. But for some reason it never occured to me until just now that there were no women (unless you count civilians) in the game so I got curious (; And not disappointed! Dirty men doing dirty dirty things.
duvalia chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I love how despite the number of 'Endgame' rewrites, this is something completely unique and wonderfully well written. And the characterizations are amazing. Though I have to say my favorite line was 'all to save a country that isn't even my own'. For some reason it hits really hard.
TheWorldInBlue chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I loved every word of this, I must admit. I cried, having played and replayed this game over and over again, just to throw the knife in Shepherd's face. The scene between Ghost and Soap was the perfect blend of hot and funny, and I have to say, it made me miss Ghost all the more. There honestly isn't a lot of fanfiction written of these two even thought the pairing seems to be popular, so I have to thank you for writing this. I would absolutely love it if you wrote more pre-Shepherd's betrayal Soap/Ghost, because I really enjoy the way you personify the both of them. That little line about Soap being able to sense Ghost's lust due to him being a sniper was something I had to laugh at, because I loved it. I don't want to ramble on and on, so I'll just say I really loved this, and be on my way! (Also, I love your descriptions/use of imagery, and the characterizations!)
JuxtaposedAlbatross chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This was incredible. Everything from the way you described their little quirks to the ravenous and steamy sex scene. One-shots usually don't do it for me in terms of yaoi fanfiction-dom, but this couldn't have worked out better.

My only regret was that I wish it could have been longer, but alas, that's just me wanting more lemons. XP

Great job on this one; instant fave. ;)
Gazlover12-Canada chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
hey, I like this. Please keep it up!
PhonyPrincess chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
omg! you have to write another, im hooked! please:)

alexandria:)
A Kiss For A Kill chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Why am I just finding this now? I'm only mad because I love it so much and I can't believe I haven't read it before. It's nicely done. The characterization is nothing short of awesome. :D

~~Tex
Gaaragirl2020 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This is AMAZING! I love it! Ever since I started playing MW2, I fell in love with Ghost and Soap and everyone else. I really wanted to see them as a couple as well. So thank you so much for this well-written awesome fic! xD
xxandy23xx chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Omygod :) I totally loved this. I was so sad when ghost died! He was my favorite. /: but great effin story! Loved it.