Reviews for Kirby Drabble Bin
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
i think this story is good!
Forestspirit of Thunderclan chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
good job you acn write great If I use them I will give rights to you great job luv it 3
Tsutarja-cuteness101 chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
these one shots are really good(though i think two of them could be put together for an awesome story too)and the last one with Customer Service nearly made me cry;(favorite character,you know?)either way,keep up the good work
Icebelly of Shadowclan chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
iAi TAT iAi Ho-ly maikarp
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
A perfectly written Meta Knight and Fumu oneshot! I was so impressed reading this from start to finish. I really like how Fumu still accepts him regardless of his wings and the trust I could see between the two characters. Great portrayal of emotion too:D

Cute ending! I love those moments so much! Awesome update!
Meta-Knight-1-fan chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
OMG! I don't know if I should cry or smile. Poor Mety, his best friends are dead. *sigh* Thus, the course of life must eventualy end. Very good. I like these, I like them a lot.
Meta-Knight-1-fan chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Poor Customer Service. He needs a hug! XD
Meta-Knight-1-fan chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
Also very good. You know what, I'm a jackin your stories and laying them as fundations for more bound to be sagas that I will possibly never finish like the others. Twilight had raped the name that is vampire and this had brought it back to its former glory, my friend. Good job. MK X Fumu, favorite pairing ever.
Meta-Knight-1-fan chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
OMG! I am so gonna write a story based on this! This rocks. I like it. Meta Knight and Yakimage. 3 Ninjas rock. Meta Knight rocks...What is Mety was a ninja...XD I like that thought!