Reviews for The Latent Homosexuality Resolution
Kay101 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Suuupercute! :3
random shipper chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Umm, you should definitely add a sequel to this, cause I wanna see what happens when they go on that 'date'! XD
This was really cute and funny; could pretty much be a deleted scene from the episode, cause I can actually picture this happening, haha. Nice job!
abbyzelda chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Dude, how the hell did I overlook this brilliantness?
I've always loved their "marriage" in the show, and I love how you made them totally oblivious to it! XD
Seriously, this is one of the most clever drabbles I've read, EVER!
zutarakid50 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This was really cute and very in character! Nice job all around
Kaizen Kitty chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I liked how their way of talking in your story sounded exactly like they talk on the show! Using the same speech patterns, Rajesh trying to sound more American by using "dude"... You captured their characters pretty well.
Anon13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
It's just ridiculous, huh?
Although I'm not a fan of Woloppalli, it IS rather amusing.
beckerandjess4eva chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
lovely
Juu chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Room for two, nice dinner...

Riiiight guys. The idea of you together is just ridiculous!

Really nice work here. I can so picture this scene!

Well written.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
LOL. the last line cracked me up. this is so sweet ;D
hybridphoenix chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Very nice, I like how this fits in with the spirit of the show, and I can almost hear the characters saying those words.
BCBGVBHI chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
love...Love...LOve...LOVe...LOVE!

That is me obsessing over this story right now! I have read it like 5 times and am still falling in love with it ;)
Ms Llewellyn chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
yha, like that doesn't scream "ersatz homosexual marriage" - deny it and proceed to display it, lol. love it so far, cant wait till you continue! hopefully soon, see yha.
RiddikulusGrin chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
lol. they're so cute together XD
Pilikita y Kororito chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
The fact is they've been acting "more-than-friends" like, that's so sweet, love it!
M chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
So I've read this a few times, but I just wanted to say that I really like this.

The irony of those last few lines gets me every time!