Reviews for Alex Rider Meet Minerva Paradizo Again
Fantastic!
Lily chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
Hurry up!
smile99 chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
i will die if you dont update! this i such agreat xover. i never would have thought of it. keep writing!
nin4 chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
It's realy good I love it.
Arty-the-Puppeteer chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
I really like this fic and the one this is the sequel to. I love the way you write it keeps the story exiting and alive. which is both good treaths. I really look forward to see what will happen next.

as to who the person who look like Artemis is... I have my ideas, *artemis-like smirk*

very well written, update soon

Arty
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
this was just...wow
Jazzymark chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
This is like the most amazing Artemis Fowl story I have ever read! I'm telling you if this wasn't on fanfiction, i could have sworn this is the real book and the real deal. This is sooo amazing! You have to keep writing more, if anybody doesn't love this they have absolutly lost their minds.

Loving your story for ever and ever,

Jazzymark
sapphire495 chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
i like this story, please finish it, I want to know what happens!(:
XxHelixRiderxX chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
please update soon! can't wait for the next chapter!
doctor-emily001 chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
This is my review for the whole story:

Are you a hobbit? Did you get taken to Isengard? Sorry watchex that a billion times in a row so...

Or were you kidnapped by Opal maybe?

I believe Imerial to be Jon Spiro. No one else I can think of him being, except Opal in disguise or Artemis Senior never did love his son, OR! Hunter is Arty's twin but Arty never knew and Artemis Senior favored Hunter!

Do you have writers block? Id give you suggetions but my taste in stories is rather distressingly strange... read some other fics. Ya never know what you could come up with.

From your reader

doctor-emily001
2amBer chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
wahhh, whats wrong with arty?

this is so good! truely fantastic, great writing and plot

i wish alex saw a little more action but im sure he will soon

there need to be more of these crossovers, they work really well

i love it keep writing!
RavenFollower13 chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
Oh my gosh, this is amazing! When the general idea of these two in a crossover popped into my head and I looked it up, I never expected this! Its amazing! I can't wait until the next chapter.
Lore Alexian chapter 8 . 9/17/2010
falcondreamer90

I've finished reading both this story and the one before and I can't wait for the next chapter. You're story is keeping me on the edge of my seat (just as the original Alex Rider and Artemis Fowl have done to me already).

Keep writing