Reviews for David Rossi's Christmas Surprise
LadyVibeke87 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I'm growing more and more fonder of Rossi every day and I *might* have a developing crush on him... and being a Hotly fan mainly, I have to admit this story touched me and elicted a huge, smug smile on my lip. Very simple, but still beautiful to read. Very good job!
linelm chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Wonderful!
Skye007lex chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Oh my gosh! That was so sweet! I love them
MeGkAtHeRiNe chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
So cute! I love it
flashpenguin chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Ah! This is one of those stories that can warm the cockels of your heart without the presence of Christmas! Beautifully written and executed!
Holland chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
wow!

I would love to see some of Dave's romantic life, but having a hard time with Prentiss. his romance needs to be with a new character who understands his job demands and lets him work. Same age a s Prentiss though.
Angelus Lunae chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
That was so sweet! And the best part is that I can totally imagine Emily dressing up as Santa Clause, lol. And I loved the way Dave react to ‘the gift’. A really good story, as always.

Thank you so much!
M. D. Jensen chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This isn't my ship, but that was adorable! Fantastic ending. Definitely made me smile :)
mummacass chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
What a sweet story!
JenRar chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Aw, Tracia! Italy AND a baby? Sweet! :)
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
awe what a sweet story
here-not-there chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
aww! i loved the twist you had at the end! Made me all warm and fuzzy inside, perfect feeling in this cold weather, thanks! :D

I laughed at how you had Emily say "gimmie" for her gift, it definately shows how excited she is!

Again, great work!
Hotch-Prentiss-fan chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
awe I love it
VanInBlack chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Wonderful, heartwarming story. The surprise in the end was great.
Michaela123 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Damn! That was much too sweet! My sugar intake for the day has just gone through the roof! Loved it!