Reviews for Because I Wanted To
Christian Chick chapter 1 . 1/4
I freaking love you. Everything about this story is so perfect!
Thanks,
CC
AthenaGirl823 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
...?
Laveycee chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Love how Rose is ginger when the Doctor's been trying for at least two regenerations. Wonder how he's going to respond to *that*...
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Time's Champion and Bad Wolf. The Doctor in the TARDIS with Rose Tyler. As it should be.
The11thDoctorsGirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
In those two sentences...WOW THAT WAS AMAZING.
LadyArin chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Love this. This totally should have happened, but that's what fanfic is for, right?
xRDJ603 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Ha! Those few words were just fantastic!
Bonnie5572 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Actually, I was thinking about this idea this morning. You're welcome to it, if you want. I enjoy thinking through stories, don't really write them down. They always turn out too cheesy, anyway.

Basically, when 9 regenerates, Rose decides she's going to hug him even though he tells her to stay away. He starts to tell her not to, but then gets lost in the regeneration. Because of timey-wimey stuff, the Bad Wolf bit that killed 9 and almost killed Rose allows Rose to go through regeneration, and she becomes Time-Lord. Of course, she has no idea what's happening to her, so she thinks she's dying and is completely confused. Possibly she has the same number of regenerations because they regenerated together.

I enjoy that I recognized what was happening in your story at "She paused, licking her teeth." Thanks!
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Hahaha, this is a great moment! And she got ginger hair! Love it!
MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
FUN! And Rose gets to be ginger! Brilliant!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
*snorts way too loudly*

That was micro-brilliant!
Angelica burrows chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
O_o did Rose just Regenerate!
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 1 . 1/19/2011