Reviews for Dr DILF's Bedside Manner
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 6/18
Still a lot of drama for these two, even early on. I'm beginning to wonder if they will stay together. They've seriously have gone through the ringer from the first baby on. Tristan gave her post pardon depression. The mishap with the drugs on their daughter's birth. Then their third baby and his breathing mishap straight out of the birth canal. Plus all of their personal problems. Yes, I find it hard to believe these two will triumph through the very messy drama you threw at them. Keep throwing at them.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 6/18
We got so much of Charlie and Sue's wedding/receptionand then only a paragraph of Edward and Bella's reception. I thought it was strange. Thank you for this chapter. It was exactlepy what you said, just fleshed out wonderfully. Again, that photographer with her pushy ass self. She was hired to do her job. How dare her interrupt a special moment of the bride and groom, just because she wants to leave. Wow.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 6/18
Wait, what? She tried to tell him how wrong he was by doing what he did, yet still he walks away smiling? What a lopsided relationship. No wonder they had so many issue by the time the epilogue rolled around. He was wrong. She wanted to discuss it with him on why she felt ambushed. Instead he turns it around on her and blames her for Renee not being in her life. This just made him more of an asshole and her even weaker than the original story. There is no 'doghouse' when he's smiling and getting his way. She's hurt and feeling betrayed and he's basically laughing at her. Wow. He should never have done this to her in the first place. It's cruel and proves he doesn't know his wife at all.
A little self loving to start his morning. Bonus! That was a great time had on the boat. I keep waiting for Edward to ask Charlie for his blessing but, it never came. thought that was the reason Edward wanted alone time with Charlie. I did like all the honesty between the two men. Charlie would ask and Edward would answer truthfully. It was really good to hear that Edward will always have a place for Tanya in his heart but, that Bella was his other half and his 'one'.
Sexy times in EPOV for the win! Love the males point of view for all sexy times.
twlightbella chapter 4 . 4/22
so good
Kim Ginsberg chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
yes please!
IceChocolateTammy chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
Maybe you could have a outtake where they are on their way to college?
TwilightLove21 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Wow it's a good thing I went back to make sure I reviewed all of these lol!

I loved it! Everyone always has so much fun together and it was nice to see what happened! :)! I love how silly they acted because they were relaxed and comfortable together! I loved possessive Edward lol!

Great job :D!