Reviews for The Haunting of Norville Rogers
Mistress of Solitude chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
Aww why?

It was so sweet and cute~

Anyways, great job D

I really enjoyed reading this
cheLxrose chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
aw,this was good! and sad? its so weird cus i couLd never picture velma with a boyfriend ,nevermind two! and it was shocking tha she broke up with him! id be nice if you hada folLow up fanficcction of shaggy&kates relationshipp ,3

xCheeeLa ,3
Dark Shuichi chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Awww bittersweet ending! Love how the title was played out in this fic. Awesome job, pleasure to read! :)
Dark Shuichi chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
This is great so far! I love the line about "hot chocolate kisses"!
linklovesme chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
Wow! Great story! Sorry it took so long to get a review from me, but I didn't even notice this one! Excellent story, and, well, you know how I love updates :)

Keep up the great writing!
PiperSpoon13 chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
I see how writing this would stir up some old stuff. I just found out a neighborhood boy I was sweet on until they moved away got into some bad stuff. Nicely written chapter though not exactly the perfect happy ending I wouldn't say it was a sad ending.
draco122 chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
Well you said i was mean but i think that was even meaner. But it was also funny and sad. yes i have to agree. There was this girl in Highschool i never told her my feelings at least to her face. That was only two years ago and her face still huants me. A judgeing by what you have said she will haunt me every where i go. Thanks. Over all a great stroy. Can not say anything bad about it.

animationiscool chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
I like how they became known as the gang. I am looking forward to reading more of the story.
draco122 chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
Nice job on this one. I liked it. I agree with Velma about how his hair is just so. It is a great Nickname. Over all i liked this chapter. Shaggy and Fred do make a great team. Nice job all. I am looking forward to more. I did not think Velma would give in so fast. I would thoguth she would have teased Shaggy more. But that is just me being evil.

PiperSpoon13 chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
Smiles:) Liked how you threw in how they became the 'gang' as well.
draco122 chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
okay that was very cool. I liked how you had Shaggy very nice. Liked the clueless Fred. Nice job. I can see why the story is called the haunting.

Draco 122
animationiscool chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
This chapter was cute and well written. I am really enjoying the story.
PiperSpoon13 chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
I really don't know what to say, It's well written and reminds me a little of a blind date my friends put me on years ago. The fuzzy feelings anyway. The blind date is now my fiancee it went so well. Very sweet story about young love.
draco122 chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
WOW i am impressed. Each story gets better and better. I bow to your skills. I am looking forward to reading more.

draco122 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
so far so good. At first i thoguht it was Shaggy talking i really should read fist. or well. Nice job. I am looking forward to reading more in fact i will right now.