Reviews for Paramour
ako2project chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
lol that was realy funny
RPM Shadow chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I love it!
River Owl chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Normally I surf hoping to find some titillating, but ultimately low-quality stories to read, and I don't usually expect to be satisfied at the end. I would like to congratulate you for writing a story that satisfied the pickiest reader I know, myself. I thought your story was poignant, well-considered, and overall a nice treat amongst the many lackluster tales I've encountered.
Feke07 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This was great lol. I love this -flamingo referred this story to me, and it's really funny. Good stuff
empathapathique chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Haha! Amazing! I love Jealous!Dorothy :)
Hououza chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Beautifully done.

That was not what I would have expected, cars I can understand but I never would have thought of them thinking of their Gundams as female...although, that said Wu-fei did refer to his own Gundam after his wife...

Now what I would really love to see is companion pieces with the others getting pulled up short by their other halves because of similar missunderstandings.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Alleri chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Very nice! Misunderstandings are fun to read and write about! Gotta love 4xD!
Kanela chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
hahahahaahahaha, I can totally see this happening.

Nice story! :D
Sachie Yoritomo chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Excellent! Poor, poor, Quatre. We should all mumble distinctly in our sleep, it would make our lives all much more easy.
ViciousBluesummers chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I haven't reviewed anything in a long minute and the last time I did I think it was one of your pieces. So, please allow me to work my way back into the "critic" spirit by going over your latest goodie.

Although I thought it was pretty short, I also thought that this was a really fun read. I really enjoy how everytime these two are put in a one on one situation it always seems like they are playing a game against each other. They can never have a normal sappy moment with one another because there always has to be a winner before it can get to that. Most of the time Dorothy gets the upper hand (probably because most of the writers are females, so the bias is as clear as day), but it's good to see this time that Winner is well... the winner.

Well, now it's time for my score. I think that this one deserves a 9/10. I'll try to catch your next update...
Omnicat chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
*gigglesnort* Good one. It is easy to bastardize that one, isn't it? XD
Cozzybob chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
LOL I love this idea. A battle between "Sandra" and Dorothy would be pretty epic, too. :D (Is it crazy that I find jealous!Dorothy hot? I mean, really. *purrs*)
Xardion chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Honestly, how do you do this? How do you write such great 4xD fanfics? This story had me laughing for quite awhile. It's not often I read about Dorothy being jealous. Even worse hearing that it was over a gundam. Oh, great, I'm starting to laugh again.

Great work _ Hehehehehe...
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I hate this pairing personally, but damn if that wasn't funny anyway. I liked it.

DJ