Reviews for What Can You See In Their Eyes?
RasenShuriken92 chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
great chap! :D

update soon! :D
King Hawke chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
very original storyline. I'm guessing it's the head captain in Konoha now and that most of the captains were replaced via death or other things. it caught me offguard that Aizen was already taken care of, though him dealing wiht an Arrancar on the way back seemed out of place until I knew that.
King Hawke chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
I like that you switched Naruto and Shino teamwise and made him very good in school. though, I'm still trying to remember who his "dad" is right now.
King Hawke chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
renji? cool twist. I usually leave comments at the end, but this story is interesting enough to comment on step by step, without asking questions until the last chapter.
King Hawke chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
before I read the rest, just an idea: make Naruto a Bount. if not a bount, maybe a vizard. not like Ichigo. more like the other bounts. though, I can see the two orange-heads clashing.
King of the Fallen chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
Nice please update soon.
Reishin Amara chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
Oh wow,this is gettin a little deep in OC naruto..not bad_-
Ahzruel chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
whew...i thought you killed uryuu
Chewie Cookies chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
Whoa... This is definitely getting big!

Keep it up!
OverLordRevan chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
I was thinking maybe narutos sword should be the one from the curent fillers. Like as he was dieong he was given a second chance to see how a master was suposed to be
Old Kokiri chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
Oh the questions! I like the chapter, I just wish it was longer. But whaever. I don't know a whole bunch about Bleach though, I stopped around Ep. 160 or so. So... yeah.
Trife chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
Good update. Sorry about not reading sooner seems something is a bit off with my e-mail. I am just now getting e-mail that was so post to have been delivered yesterday but just got here. Anyways good update. seems things are going to get a bit more complicated and I am a bit surprised at the fact that someone like ichigo would even consider what he seems to be going to do. Anyways. Please update soon!

Tenshi Namikaze chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
This is a great story and I think it could be even better if you could make the chapters a little longer. I find that the perfect chapter size to where its long enough, but not too long is about 2.5k - 3k. Thats about what I use for my stories and it could make yours even more popular. Hope a new chapter can come out soon and Happy New Year

chm01 chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
still great but I'm under the impression that soul society wants naruto due to his strengh, so I guess that if what I think it's going to happen happens then there's not a chance in hell he's going to help them.
daniel 29 chapter 4 . 12/26/2009

I guess my only question is what squad number is Ichigo captain of?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »