Reviews for A Matter Of Size
TheDragonzRider chapter 1 . 3/8
XD omg I love it
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Ahahaha, poor Japan. So dirty minded ;3
If you're up for taking requests, I'd love to see what happened after Francis dragged Arthur off...not that I can't guess, but you know ;D
trunkssanfan chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I thought that's what they wee talking about too. lol
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
cant stop laughing
person chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Died of laughter (then how wld i b typing this? O_O)
nisakeehl chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Pffffffttttt LOL
The Black and White Angel chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
...I'm such a pervert.

LOL,I'll never look at the Eiffel Tower the same way again!
Luigi1997 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Just plain WIN XD J become one with mother russia, da? Kolkolkol
35711 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I can so see this happening!

I legit got a nosebleed after reading this... Probably due to the dry weather, but still a very funny coincidence XD
Lunarangel's Dark Flame chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Bwa ha ha! I knew they had to be talking about something different but that was still hilarious. Way to go, Japan! Your fictional one is biggest!
StrawberryPanicatTheDisco chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I love you for posting this, you know that?

"Even if you chopped the head off of mine-"

PFFFFFFFFFFFF-

EPIC.
Linda Chicana chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
LOL! My sister came in when I was reading this. She stared at me while I was laughing my ass off. After a fit of giggles I told her 'France said want to see me Eiffel Tower?' Then I burst into giggle again, she stared at me and shook her head calling me a weirdo as she left the room. Ah...best one-shot ever!
Okiami chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
PAHAHAHA! OH THAT'S JUST TOO GREAT! SO IN CHARACTER IT'S RIDICULOUS!

I knew they were going talking about something other than what was implied. I kept thinking "Erm...flags? No...Um...wait, what?" But that's just me, it's everyone else who puts there head in the gutter.

(Must...remain...naive...must...keep...innocence... intact...)
Pkmn Trainer Bronze chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Tokyo tower is real...right? I think it's bigger than the eifel(sp?) tower... :D
ChibiDryad242 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
...You know, Japan was once a ninja, too, so you don't necessarily need to say "samurai"... N-not that it matters...