Reviews for Human?
maddieduch chapter 25 . 5/8
Please finish this story! I really liked it
l chapter 25 . 8/27/2015
that it what about the cullens finding out about bella and the climax yes the bloody hell climax aww man i really liked theis story and actually read every part without skiping it ,mostly every part aND THAT IS A GREAT THING BECAUSE I LIKE TO skip certain parts of every story i reah hey talking about that you should read WEATHER THE STORM IT IS AWESOME and so is this story and i guessss that i should be more greatful about you even writing
AWESOME
p.s PLEASE READ THIS TO THE ENDTRUST ME U WILL BE HAPPY AND THIS WAS A LOT OF TYPING TO DO I GUESSS I SEE HOW U FEEL NOW ANYWAY BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
debra02lg chapter 25 . 3/29/2015
Thank you for this story!
elf-princess4 chapter 25 . 3/15/2015
im sorry to be a bother but are you ever going to continue this story. its been almost 4 years
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 80,819.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Vanessa Cullen chapter 25 . 10/21/2013
I think you should finish this story it was great
Bree chapter 25 . 5/3/2012
I love your i hope you continue soon.
Bellastalker chapter 25 . 4/29/2012
You are a ridiculous person.
hadrianlopez1 chapter 25 . 2/26/2012
please continue
RavenHunter chapter 25 . 1/11/2012
When you are done with protesting which i am with you one hundred percent. Hope you get back to write this story soon. And you didn't get in trouble for protesting.
Edward's spouse chapter 25 . 7/1/2011
excellent story. i hope you will be able to finish this story because i have enjoyed it so far. i am eager to find out what it going to happen. congrats for standing up for what you believe in.
Sam chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I absolutely love everything in your story; The way you write, the storyline... everything! ...

Although... The clothes. Im sorry to break it to you... but people dont go dressed to school like that. Im sorry. And, have you ever been to Washington? Its. Cold. You cant really wear a dress without... well... dying.- Exageration but its pretty close.

Im not trying to be annoying or pushy or mean or whatever, but seriously, I'm pleading. Do something about all your dresses because thats not how the world works. )': Sorry. I feel mean.

I STILL LOVE YOUR STORY THO 3333
CrackedUpVAMPIRE22 chapter 25 . 4/6/2011
I loove this story! I want to see how the cullens react when Bella tells them her secret. I reaally hope you continue this story! Or if someone adopts it :)
Yuki0514 chapter 25 . 4/4/2011
I really loved this story. I hope this story is eventually continued :D
SusanCullen chapter 25 . 4/2/2011
I'm really sad that your not continuing the story but I am VERY proud that you are standing up for animals who dont have a voice of there own. :) good job... I would gladly wait for you to continue this story if it meant saving animals :)