Reviews for I'm The Villian
PockyLuvsHetalia chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
Okay thank god America's fine...Still worried about Japan though..
PockyLuvsHetalia chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
OH SHIT! AMERICA BETTER BE ALRIGHT!
PockyLuvsHetalia chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
I almost died when Russia tried to kill Gilbird- My feels are crushed from that moment.
PockyLuvsHetalia chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
Okay this Frank guy is getting on my nerves...
Guest chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
Oh, please don't worry about us! Rather, I'm just so glad that you were able to work through all of your problems and come out the other side, still retaining your love of fanfiction, desiring to get back to it. Good health and safe travels to you, my friend. You'll be better than ever!
Carmine Rogue chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Hey, this is turano-chan from deviantart. I just wanna say I hope things are going better for you now. It just pains me to hear anyone go through such crap and feel sad. So I want you to know I'm eagerly waiting for any new updates, be it on your stories or if you just wanna talk about your life and such... *feels extremely awkward coming out of tsundere shell*
Emily chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
hey, i've just read your story and its realy good! i was just hoping that you finish it sometime. its one of my pet-peeves, i start s realy good book/series/in this case story and for some reason i never finish it. anyway, thanks for the awesomeness of both fact and story, its a realy good combonation. and for the record i agree about if a nation is injured then something in their nation is changed, and the think about the blood pressure. anyway, just saying its awesome.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Corrections: The Germans surrendered on May 8, not May 2. V-E Day happens to be my birthday, as well as Truman's birthday. Also, the movie you're thinking of is Valkrye: V For Vendetta takes place in the 17th Century.
suilnmbvc chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
I'm very sorry you've had to go through those hardships, but I'm glad you've found happiness now. I hope you enjoy learning to become a pharmacy technician and continue to find happiness. :) I still look forward to the continuation of I'm the Villian, though I am perfectly all right waiting as you work at the pace needed. Good luck. :)
MythicalCreature03 chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
Aw, crud, you HAVE to write the next chapter! Please hurry, I'm dying over here! D:

Loving the story, keep up the good work! :3
ringosatou17 chapter 11 . 5/4/2011
Update please! Lovin' it! :3
EvangelineNoel chapter 11 . 2/15/2011
I absolutely LOVE the soldiers XD! I normally don't like civilian OC's but these are AWESOME! Aiiyaah! Poor Kiku...If you keep the fic accurate to what really happened, will you continue the fic and/or maybe write a sequel to this about Kiku's recovery and if he blamed America or anything? GO FREEDOM TROOP! Huaah!

:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
subaru1999 chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
wonderful story so far, i cant wait to see what will happen next!
Hotel.California.Dream chapter 11 . 12/20/2010
UPDATE NOW! ITS BEEN A REALLY LONG TIME SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED! PLZ I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
kit572 chapter 11 . 12/17/2010
You cant drink till you are 21? If so, you were born in the wrong country ;) Feliks is like, totally great XD.