Reviews for The Night Before
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Now that's how the book and movie should have gone, lol. Bella is so sure she's having this wonderfully erotic dream. Then realizes she just actually had sex for the first time in her life and faints dead away. Can't wait to see what happens next.
eli-dunbigboot chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
I think this will be the first time ever that I will be looking forward to mushroom ravioli.

Loved that Edward roughed up the boys a bit. The dude can't be a saint the whole time! :)
OveractiveMuse chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
I love this story... want more please?
LJ Summers chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
Terrific chapter! I enjoy how you tinker with the original by virtue of your initial, er, insertion. ;-)
JShay chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
Awww He rescued her! And actually kicked some ass...I especially liked that.
eli-dunbigboot chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
I like how you Bella and Jessica get along. I think Jessica often gets a raw deal by fanfic writers but you have made the effort to give her character substance.
bananafox chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
i really liked this chapter. i've always wanted to read a version of this scene where edward did fight bella's attackers (without her being raped first) but never been able to find any. the interaction between bella, jessica & angela was really good too.
mcamastow chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
good chapter.
pnkats chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
Missed this story. Good chapter.
theirhappystory chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
AHHHHHHH! I love this story :)

Is it too much to ask for quicker updates? I think it is. I'll shut up now.

B
Just Tazzy chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
OH my god...I now have to wait for an update ...cries
Just Tazzy chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
I LOVE this story...
Just Tazzy chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
I love the spin you put on this...this so much better the the original story...lol
CullenObsession114 chapter 9 . 4/20/2011