Reviews for The Night Before
theirhappystory chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
Wo! I love the ending :)

~ B
pill0wbiter chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
you HAD to leave off right there didnt you? grr

I like how you Edward reacted to all the guys asking Bella compared to canon Edward. And Bella definitely deserves some damn answers!
luvinJazz chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
I am really loving this story! Really well written. Can't wait to read more, plz update soon.
twilightmom1 chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
Well is he gonna quit being such a jerk now? I hope so!
crazycate chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
Oh, it is getting good. Please update soon! I am enjoying this story.
TwilightJemS chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
TwilightJemS chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
twilightmom1 chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
I wanted to cry for Bella when Edward left her at the end of this chapter. I hope things will work out for them. I hope he realizes how much he needs her.
theirhappystory chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
I am in love with this story!

~ B
arden8283 chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
I love the line, "I was torn between wanting to wrap my arms around him, to hold him tight, and wanting to slap him." I laughed out loud at that; that basically sums up my feelings about Edward. I love your descriptions of Edward so much - especially when Bella's giving him a scalp rub and he almost purrs and when he kisses "his mark". So sweet. I wish Bella wasn't so insecure in this chapter worrying about him leaving her for someone else, but he hasn't exactly voiced his feelings for her either. And it seems like Bella is starting to really think about some things. The lines, "Edward was into my neck. I mean like seriously into my neck. He was a neck man," showed this. I'm hoping that Edward isn't going to avoid her now because I think that would crush her. Great job! Thanks!
arden8283 chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Oh, my! I can't believe Bella went to the door without figuring out first if she was wearing clothes or not. And I'm assuming Edward redressed her after she fell asleep but probably kept her underwear as a souvenir? That's just too funny. So Bella doesn't know that Edward is a vampire yet but thinks he's some kind of superhero? I'm really wondering what Edward wants to talk about. I'm hoping he doesn't break her heart. Reading on...Thanks!
arden8283 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wow what a great chapter! I love growling, no underwear-wearing Edward. So Bella believes that this is a dream throughout the whole chapter until the last couple of lines? I love that! I loved the line, "The fact that I was now referring to Edward in my head as being mine should have been a big enough hint that my brain once again wasn't functioning properly, and that the best thing was to ignore Edward as the dream figure he so clearly was." I loved your idea of expanding the DVD outtake. Great job! Thanks!
Emmauk26 chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
WOW, I TOTALLY LOVE this story, great sex scenes, I hope things work out for them soon, you're a really fantastic writer, keep up the great work and please, please, update really, really soon. ;-D
jerseyhalliwell chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
i don't know who i feel worse for and who seems more upset and confused... sighs...

great writing though!