Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
showalittlefaith chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Well, I have now officially read every Sherlock Holmes story you have written. Rather than sit here and write a ridiculously long review about your fabulous writing skills and amazing sense of humor, I'm simply gonna say: I love you. End of story. Goodnight and happy New Years.
Someone chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Oh, poor Holmes! What a family!
Azolean chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
lol Better an eccentric surrogate family than none at all, I suppose. Though, I can't help but feel sorry for all of those strong personalities crammed into one house.
kaybethsherlock chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
I loved it it was absolutely hilarious. I could and will read it again and again.
Mariagoner chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
I would love to see more of the Holmes clan- they are ALL hilarious and their memories never cease to make me laugh. A very heart-warming fic!
reflekshun chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Charleygirl, this story was enjoyed immensely. Thank you for sharing, and may every holiday blessing find your door.
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Merry Christmas to you too, that was charming. I get the impression you enjoyed writing it as well. Thanks for the year's stories.
Kadigan chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
D'aww! Christmas with the Holmeses turned out far sweeter than I expected. :)
medcat chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Aww :) This was an adorable story and I enjoyed it immensely! :)
pebbles66 chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Oh, this was so much fun! I just love Xanthe and Ptolemy; mistaking Mycroft for Father Christmas!

I'm a sucker for Holmes/Mycroft bickering, and when you throw in Cressida, it's even better!

I just have the biggest smile on my face right now. Thanks so much for sharing!
MamzelleCombeferre chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
I was going to say poor Cressida, but at the sound of their family...perhaps not. And those names! Dear Goodness Theophilous and Sophronia. Poor people. Even Sherlock is not that horrid compared to those nom de plumes. This was a very good fic though. Please take it kindly when I say that you should write Christmas Fics all year round for I do enjoy them!
rabidsamfan chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Oh, lovely, but I admit I'd enjoy seeing Christmas morning too!
aragonite chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
oh this was perfect. I love Cressidia and her messed up family! Her husband reminds me of Watson...for the obvious reasons, I suspect! And Mycroft too...

As I said...perfect!
putmoneyinthypursenotsignedin chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Oh, beautiful! warm, warm, warm is the best way to describe how I feel right now. The transition of Cressida from cold 'gate-keeper' - and how proceless her husband's happily oblivious remarks were - to 'braying laughter' loud enough to shock poor non-biologically-Holmes Watson, and finally falling asleep on shocked Sherlock's shoulder - complete with candles winking - well, you've made my Christmas.

...I hope the kids liked their presents.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I love seasonal fluff! I truly enjoyed reading this, and I thank you for sharing.