Reviews for What Regret Tastes Like
WinterSky101 chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
That was an amazing story! Please make a sequel or something! I loved it!
CHELSEA chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
OH MY GODS ! ITS THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN ! GUESS WHO I AM ? ! IT ! YOU SHOULD BE A WRITER LIKE LITTERALLY !
lulu halulu chapter 6 . 2/2/2010
Aw! Great ending and great story!
LabyrinthOfDarkness chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
Is that the end? It's a good stoy either way!
WannaBeWisegirl chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
The sky was crying too. I love that. I just fits. I love it.

...

Did I mention I love that line?
oneoffour111 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh, man. I'm soo sorry for the wait. I sent an e-mail to myself with things to do, including to review this, and the e-mail got lost in my inbox! Well, I found it again, so here I am. I'll do a format that I like, called *3 Compliments and 3 Tips*. I made it up myself. :]

Compliments:

1) I like a lot of your word choices: reprimanded, snapped, paralyzed, etc...these add to the strength of your writing and the overall quality. And that's always a good thing. ]

2) I love how Annabeth realizes that the problem is with Thalia's tree, putting it in just one line. That adds great resonance and meaning to the idea. That's very nice. ;)

3) I like the ending-leaving off with dialogue often makes sense. Bravo!

Tips:

1) It would be good if you would work on mechanics (sentence structure, grammar, spelling, etc.) a bit more before posting chapters, or if you would ask another user to help you with these things. The second sentence of this story, for example, was jarring and distracted me from the real plot. Two possible substitutes for this sentence are as follows: "Percy was running even slower than Thalia in tree form, of course," or "Of course, Percy was running slower than Thalia-Thalia in tree form, even!" Just play around with what 1) is grammatically correct and 2) sounds natural/in character, and you should be all right.

2) So far, this chapter is a little clichĂȘ; there are so many stories with the story of Thalia's last moment included in them, and there isn't much that sets this one apart. Plus, I can't really tell what this story is actually about, even after reading the summary and this chapter. Work on originality, maybe?

3) You have nice descriptive writing; try to add to that with more strong verbs, etc. I like your adjective choices, but to take it to the next level, season your writing with even more verbs and descriptive words.

Again, I'm so sorry about the huge delay. It won't happen again! Enjoy the review. :)
Clara Fonteyn chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Your name is Piper?

I don't stalk you, somebody reviewed daying, "I love you Piper" so

Clara
Clara Fonteyn chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
WHY DID YOU END IT? I just read it (the whole thing) and I loved it! What's wrong with you, woman?

Clara
Theunder015 chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Hm...how is she going to the past without Krono's help?

This is getting interesting, I'd like to see how Annabeth will treat Thalia now that she knows the future when she goes back? I bet she'll behave like my brother when I have candy... ' . !

Sorry, just had to get that out of my system, pretty Interesting plot, I'm going to read chapter 3 and see where you take it.

Bye! Good luck in the midterms to everybody!
LabyrinthOfDarkness chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Is this the end?
wisegirlindisguise chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY. Stupid people won't read this because they are jealous. Now, i need to know what happens. Don't be discouraged by the stupid people
WannaBeWisegirl chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
Hello again! Sorry I didn't review earlier... I really like how Annabeth is seven again. Obviously it's the only thing that makes sense, but it's still cool. And Percy is like the guardian angel... Somehow that seems like an oxymoron to me... Hee-hee. Keep up the good work!

On a topic not at all related to the review...are you going to get the ultimate guide when it comes out on the 18th? I am so excited for it! (More PJO!) Even though it's not an extension of the series, it's still SOMETHING.

Happy belated new year!

WannaBeWisegirl
prue halliwell chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
oh no you didn't! oh my gods i can't believe i didn't notice before! i think i've seen this before... it's kind of familiar isn't it piper?

well anyways i love you! bffs 3
Adonai63 chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Wooh. Annabeth is going to mess things up. Can't wait for the next one. Oh, and Happy New Year!
Emo with Crayons chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
I LOVE IT! i think it was great grammar and spelling!