Reviews for There And Back Again
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Wonderful story! Absolutely adorable! I really enjoyed it!
LissyLou chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
lol that is a good one
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
hehe, I love Vera. Even more in your fics. For some reason he amuses me just as much as Cho does. And I really, really love Cho.

Great story! Glad I got a chance to catch up a little. I'll have to find some more time to read...
barbydancer chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I like it! It was really sweet. I think Maddie is a great characther xD
n0pe chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Jeeh, you did it! you took the happiest ending ever and made it even happier! And I really like it! :D
cyn23 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
hey, great one-shot, i really like it
wolfeylady chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Kids! But of course any kid of Lilly & Scotty would be bright & articulate.
ViolaLucien chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
*Favs the story* Really, it put a smile on my face. I can totally see Lil reacting like this. Good that people look after her. "A bullet in the ass." Ouch.

Oh Maddy, don't ruin it! But she's s cute I can't be angry at her. Oh, and Chris and Kite are there too. Kind of satisfaction for Lil?
shepweir always chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
So cute but i don't know the story about Maddy. Could you explain

when Lil had a little girl?
fbi-woman chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Aww that was so adorable! I'm giggling and smiling like an idiot lol. Will there be more added to this? Because I think there should be. Yes, you saw that coming, but I say it nevertheless lol.
Betherzz chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
really cute story! loved it! best i have read in a while, seems like everyone else seems to think that saccardo is the best thing since sliced bread for lilly! again thanks for the great short one... maybe another long one on the way?
princesshikari99 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
aww, Maddy is so cute. I like how Scotty mentions the "assuming the worst" thing to Lilly.
karizmadreamer chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Aw, i just love that little Maddy, she's definitely's Lilly's daughter lol! It's fantastic!
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Babybabybabybaby lala-lala-lala-lala *giggle* ohmigosh!

Ok. Enough with the random affections. I LOVED THIS! OMG! SO CUTE! MADDY SO ADORABLE! EK! This was the PERFECT thing to find in my inbox when I came home from school! THANK YOU! You are seriously my favorite person right now. It's gonna take a lot to up you. OH! And it was my birthday yesterday! THANKS FOR THE GIFT!

TO CUTE FOR WORDS.

And 'yay' to Ellie! _
starkidanderson chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
That was amazing! Are you going to keep writing or was it just a one shot?