Reviews for Snowball Fights
JimChou chapter 1 . 2/22
Having second thoughts about my review... I can imagine the events that irritated me were here because your story was written very early in the series ; so you couldn't have all the clues...
JimChou chapter 1 . 2/22
The story was cute. I loved the snowball fight ; that's really something everybody should be able to enjoy at least once! That was a great reading. But I don't see why Neal would have stolen money from Peter. That's VERY OOC! In the show, we see it's a game between them; Neal takes the wallet but when Peter notices, Neal gives it back and never takes money for himself. That's quite a rule: no lying to Peter, no stealing from him as well. And I can't recall even one time where Neal would have called his partner BURKE; he could have said Agent Burke in jest but never Burke alone.
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Hahahaha. I don't know why, but that was actually really entertaining! Awesome story. Poor Neal's gonna catch a cold. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Wonderful!. I had fun reading it.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
great story!
would do them all good to losen up some
Lillita chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This story gets cuter and cuter every time I go back and reread it.
Kyd Chyme chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
i've always loved this story (
Storystuff chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Made me smile so much it's not even true XD That was brilliant! Not even winter yet, but it's made me so happy (and it even made Ruiz happy too :O) Your Neal was brilliant, he was so cute! :) And loved how he stole Peter's wallet/money at the end, that was cute, as was Neal whistling Winter Wonderland (That was adorable by the way :D)

So cute to see all the divisions playing nice :) Really good fic and it's put a huge smile on my face for the rest of the night! Thanks for posting! :)
Sholio chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Awww, I love how they won over Ruiz and company! And I am a total sucker for characters playing in the snow. This was a lot of fun!
Lorraine44 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Haha...really loved the story! I do have one question though. What is white-washing? I'm from the south and I could count on one hand the number of times I've seen snow..and even then it's never been more than a few inches. I've never heard of white-washing!
flkdnhcunimjhfgdtyrs chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Hahaha loved it!
WhatTheF-ckHaveYouDoneLately chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
LOL I didn't know you liked WC! haha I LOVE this show! amazing one-shot, this totally rocks :D :D :D
costley51 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
That was fun. And I appreciate the Ruiz joined in.
RainyJ.T chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Three words. This. Was. Perfect.
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 8/11/2010