Reviews for Edward Elric: Storyteller Extraordinaire
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 1 . 2/11
It is so good.
I'm just a person now read 66 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Doppler Effect chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I wish my parent's fairytales had been more like that when I was growing up. It would have made going to sleep so much more amusing.
Casinia chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Haha, this did remind me of 'The Wizard and the Wyrm'! Not that you stole the concept or anything, because I have read the story, and they're very different. I'd really recommend it, it's a lovely read.

Great story, I loved reading it. It was very entertaining, I laughed through most of it. The story, as Al said, was very Ed-like. Does that even make sense? Well, it doesn't matter, because the story doesn't make sense either. It was literally Ed ranting, wasn't it? Like he does often, but not in the form of storytelling. I love how he insults Colonel Mustang and yet at the same time he... bigs himself up, I suppose.

And you know what? I loved the little bit of fluff at the end. Al misses having bedtime stories! It's ridiculously cute. And sad at the same time, because they never got to have a proper childhood. Poor boys.

You know, I do this a lot with my brother, tell bedtime stories I mean. Crazy, wild stories that tell him everything I need to tell him, about things he should know and my mood and how my day went. It's how we communicate, I suppose, because I don't see him often in the day, we do our own things and have our own lives. So I guess this story does have a personal meaning to me, behind all the humour and profanities. Who'd have known?

So thanks for posting this, it's actually made my day. And yes, you definitely made me smile )

The Lone Arcanum chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Here's the funny thing. I'm reading this at 11:46pm, right before going to bed. Best bedtime story I've ever heard. Ed should seriously made a buisness out of this.
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
emmy2710 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
hahhaahhaahah!Meu Deus eu não parava de sorrir quando lia esta história!Muuuito boa!
BlairBearXoXo chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Best bedtime story I have EVER heard!
Sukee93 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Well, constructive criticism, I'm not sure about that since my english is not really perfect, but I can tell you that I loved your story! :)
Ed was so... well, himself, as Al said in the end xD It was hilarious: how Al kept interrumpt him with story details, the whole "Mustang-Dragon-Shit" reference...
And I did more than smile, you know, I laughted out loud! (fortunately I was alone in the house...)
So a big thanks for this delicious moment! :D
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I think I split my sides from laughing too hard.
Sofi Weiny chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
HAHAHA! OMG your story is HILARIOUS but amazing! Seriously, you deserved a lot more reviews for this.
ajunkboat chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
hahahaha brilliant! i can totally picture a night like this happening between the brothers and roy, you kept them all in character perfectly. love this fic :)
My Vantilene chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
forgotten-things chapter 1 . 10/23/2011

Laughed my ass off.

Seriously love you, girl!
Glades of Grey not signed in chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
That was the first time I have laughed in a long time Wonderfully written, and absolutley hilarious

Thank you for brightening my day! :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »