Reviews for The Four Noble Truths
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
Oohh... this was so interesting and insightful! Brillinat job, I think you did this really well. :) I especially like Hakkai and Goku's chapters.
Defunct1010101 chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
aw bitter-sweetness! But as much as i love to live in the fluff, what this fic is about strikes true :) You have very cleverly tied the principles to the characters, and i love that :) it made me think about the characters a bit differently.

i enjoyed this fic, simply because it is very well thought out! well done :) the only thing is, (and i wonder if this is just me) i like to think the suffering eases somewhat when they are together, in their extremely disfunctional little family... its probably just me being sentimental ;)

anyway, i really enjoyed this fic!

Melody
Patriot16 chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
Bravo! It was a good fic.
chiefraz chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Your story is short, sharp and very well written. You interpret the Noble Truths well
Defunct1010101 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Hm very interesting idea :)

I like how you have tied in the principles with each individual character's story...

Very cleverly done :)

good luck with continuing!

Melody
Patriot16 chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
I'm just glad that you tried. I still like the fic and I'll continue read it. Keep going!
Patriot16 chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Still interested. However, I have this thing about present tense storytelling. You're telling a story, something that happened in the past even though it feels like it's happening in the present. It's your story, but I just wanted to tell you what people might criticize this story on. Other than that, I like it. I hope it becomes a full story.
Patriot16 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I'm interested. Keep going.