Reviews for Absolution
FanAddicted2000 chapter 1 . 11/12/2018
And she lived !
love2read2much chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Ah she didn't die so glad can't wait though to read the final chapter
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Thank god! I was worried after I read the first part of this story! I really thought she died, but just kept telling myself that it had to be a dream, but I am so happy how the end turned out!:)
EMcV94 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
:) CUTE x looking forward to the next bit
vinkii chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
wow these stories hav been fantastic! dey all soo real n very touchin made me cry a whole heap! ur a gr8 writer plz continue ur work! i cant wait 4 da nxt part! thx 4 da wonderful stories!
DME82 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Wow! I was definitely not expecting that to happen, but I'm glad she pulled through :) I'm excited to see things through Brennan's POV in your next enstallment!
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Hi there,

There you go...I knew my faith in you was justified! Wonderful chapter...Poor Booth, thinking she was gone and the team not wanting to let him know that she was alive, considering that it was touch and go...Had to love when Ange said to Bones...

'And stay away from that fucking bright light!'...

So loved their tender moments in the hospital...I am really looking forward to your final installment in this story...Thank you so much for this one, so glad that she did not die...Have a wonderful Christmas yourself and a Happy New Year...

Ger
hoodie622 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Lovely. I really enjoyed how they spoke with their eyes and their kisses when she woke up and that the words took a while to come for both of them. Very believable.
Akashita chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I couldn't wait to read the next chapter and you didn't dissapoint me, IT'S FANTASTIC.

Although I have to say thank you for your mail, I noticed you take this really seriously and that's something that makes me want to read a lot more coming from you.

Waiting for "Repose"!

Akashita
RunawayRainbow chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Wow, I am in aww with this story line, An EXCELLENT JOB, keep it up!
mkbpwb01 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
First I must apologize for my review of the 1st part of this story. I got caught up in 2 stories (longish ones) that didn't say that Bones or Booth would die at the end and well you can tell I was upset. Of course there is room in fanfic for that but I choose not to read that.

On to your story, your cliffhangers make people want to go on to the next chapter (story) in your case. I do like angst and it seems like you can write it. I hope that you will do other multiple chapters/stories with angst in the future.

I do think you write relationship and sex very well (exceptionally well) but I think that the kissing that B and B are doing in this story is sexy too and fits better (who is going to have sex when you have internal injures?). Looking forward to the next part and any other stories you grace us with.
Evelyn- Sangria chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
HI,

Right I know I didn't review after Internment, but i was just so upset that it had seemed like you had killed Bones! true a heroic death but still... I almost wasn't going to read Absolution because of the genre drama/angst. But I did anyway because of all your past stories. Anyways Thank you for not killing her. This was wonderful, a lovely way to start a day. Anyways this part was great and I just can't wait for the next part. If it appears before xmas it would be a great xmas surprise! :)

Well done, and please keep writing!

BlackAngel of Paris
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Totally awesome. I can't wait. XD
ericajane chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Completely Amazing! All I could think of when they were found was how is Angela going to deal with this? And this "‘Sweetie? You hold on, ok? Hold on. Fight like hell!. And stay away from that fucking bright light! Do you hear me?’ ". Just pretty much summed it up. Once again, great job and I can't wait until your next addition.
squintwannabe chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
great chapter. my kids thought i was nuts as i was crying while i was reading this.