Reviews for Falling Apart
Elanshaw chapter 8 . 2/4/2015
This is such a great story. So well written.
The scene with Tony and Gibbs on the kitchen floor was so heartbreaking and awesome.
Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Great story!
Padria95 chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Wow. A powerful, well written story. This was a really, really, deep story on many levels and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Awesome
Leonora Chris chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
i loved this. wish there was more though, heh.
like part two whit revenge and all..
wouldn't mind the senior being killed either...heh...
Maunzeli chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Really enjoying how you don't get sappy with the emotion, but deliver a really good story.
Jenny chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
Its a pretty cool story tha has somewhat of a happy ending but i think dinnozo should have been caught. I mean it is a good story but it could be better
LittleMissDramaticDreams chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
Awesome story! Especially the capture scenes! Brilliant!
lovinlife48 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Good ending! Have you thought about doing a sequel?
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
i had tears in my eyes in ch 4 when Tony can back and Gibbs realizes Tony was whipped. And he was tiring to make Tony realized he doesnt deserve it now or when he was a kid. You didn't deserve the abuse as a child, and you don't deserve it now. Do you understand?" Dammit, DiNozzo, somehow I am going to make you understand. It was tearing Gibbs apart to see his friend in such pain, both emotional and physical. Don't you get how important you are to me?

Tony's emotional struggle was clear on his battered face. After a few moments, he finally whispered, "Got it, Boss."

I seriously doubt that, Gibbs thought wearily, but it's a start.

i was so glad when Gibbs finally got through to Tony that he has people that love him. And Tony knew that Gibbs was the dad he never had and always will be. "Thank you," he whispered softly. "For everything." For giving me a chance, for being my mentor, for always having my six, for taking care of me when no one else would, for giving a shit when my own family didn't...Tony knew that there were not words to convey everything he wanted to say to Gibbs. But one look at his boss' face told him it wasn't necessary.

Gibbs understood. So sad but also good for Tony.

Poor Tony he in basically wrote his father out of his life. So it like Tony never had a father. But a dad in Gibbs. Go Gibbs threaten Tony s father make sure he knows never to come near Tony and that Gibbs has taken his place. He is a real dad. One that Tony never had but now always will.

The older agent kept his hand there as they left the room, and made sure that his words to Tony were loud enough for Marco DiNozzo to hear.

"I'm proud of you, son. Let's go home."
Krynnalexia chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
I hate that Tony was beaten and whipped so badly in this story...but it is an interesting take on how his childhood might have been and how it eventually got into his adult life. This had me on the edge of my seat...part of me thought that DiNozzo Senior would be dead by the end of it...via Gibbs bare hands.

Well written and great critical suspense.
lovinlife48 chapter 8 . 5/24/2011
I wish there was more to the story! Is there a sequel?
Madances chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
Hi, I just finished reading this story. I have enjoyed other stories that you have written also. Thanks, Tracy
Lucky Gun chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

I love this story! It is practically perfect in every way! LOVE IT!

Thanks for writing it! It was AWESOME!
I am the girl in the corner chapter 8 . 12/17/2010
this was great. yeah it his name has been told but i think that ep aired after you wrote this. was a season 7 ep. name's anthony dinozzo sr. but u probs already know that so, awesome work, i loved it. :D