Reviews for Bad Romance
RandomObsessions123 chapter 1 . 1/30
*has read fanfic for the fourth time* *still loves* :-)
Polly Little chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Subliminal Romano. I heard it to. Do you know it's a ship name, Bad Romance? It's Romano, and...
Celia chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Dark and somberly playful. I like.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
wow
feli scared me to death, what's with him?
...
youre probably just understanding him better than anyone else?
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
:D the brothers try so hard to please. i think i like it. XD
PiWrite chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
... smoking makes your teeth yellow and gives you bad breath :(

haha sux fer u lovi XDD

gdlk in life XDD
Girasole chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Whoo~ Did it just get hot in here or what? XD
Akito 17 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Woah. To admit I am really huge fan of kink, and I hardly find one for me to like, still, this fic even it's not some kind of super-detailed-smex-lemon , I liked how you gave the hint of what might happen. Feliciano simply rapture me. Great fiction!
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
oh my god, hearing romano every time you listen to bad romance. haha!
Kanki Youji chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This, m'dear, is fantastic. Utterly fantastic. I just... well, I love Italy being a manipulative little thing, and no one ever suspects he would be because... so cute, how could something so cute and innocent ever be dangerous? Instant trust there. And no one believes me when I say it, but you carry it out perfectly!
Anna chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
OH OH OH~ I'm so, so happy 3

I love the more aggressive sides of the two Italys more than anything ;D
Scottie chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
OK, so I love Hetalia. I love it to death. And I love serious Hetalia fanfiction even more, especially set in WWII, especially with Germany or as the main character. But I have to admit that, based on canon, Italy is either A)Extremely Mentally Ill or B)Incredibly Devious. I mean, the guy has been around since before the first millenium, but he hasn't matured at all? IMPLAUSIBLE, I SAY! (WTF, I'm declaring something in a comic about bishonen nations invading each others vital regions implausible. STFU, me!) But this, this is the most brilliant devious I've seen! (It might be the only devious I've seen...BUT THE SENTIMENT REMAINS!) I really really like this. I think there may be a few commas missing where they ought to be there, but I was taught Oxford commas, and I think that that's what the ones I perceive as missing are. Still, fabulous story! Three thumbs up!
RevolutionaryDay chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Oh god*blushes* This was absolutely brilliant! Now I'm definately listening to this song!3 Wonderful job dear!