Reviews for The Inconsistency of Haruhi Suzumiya

Taku-yaki chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
...

Kyahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Cuteeeeeee!
deleted1101 chapter 10 . 5/16/2010
I was going to do a chapter by chapter review, but I decided against it.

This fic started out alright, until, you know, a lot of drunkdragon's ideas started appearing. And by "a lot," I mean most of the ideas from Red. We, the audience, even saw his ending, which was actually used well and made integral to the plot, reduced to the most cliché cop-out ending most Haruhi fic writers use after writing themselves into a dead end.

Long story short; had promise, stifled by author.
funvince chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
A very interesting premise. I was also amused by chapter 2's ret-con of the ret-con of chapter 1. Did you initially plan it that way? Even if you didn't, I must say that having Kyonko as a separate person rather than just a gender-flipped Kyon making things more intriguing.

Bringing back Asakura was also an interesting twist.
uzukun7 chapter 10 . 2/24/2010
i just find it weird that haruhi wouldve pretty much raped her own girlfriend. i mean undress and humiliate sure, but rape is a complete low for her. that and kyonko's revelation about haruhi being a god just didnt seem to fit. i understand that it was important to the plot, but i wouldve thought that even haruhi after doing what she did wouldve tried to investigate it a bit further before just accepting as the truth. i mean kyon has told her about the truth about the other brigade member's identities and she didnt believe him at all. why believe her now? especially when its something so far out? in either case i hope you update soon. laterz
LordPlagus777 chapter 10 . 2/21/2010
I've read the whole thing now. To be honset I'm confused... Didn't feel much like a Haruhi arc. all that aside i still accpet it as a fan fiction.
LordPlagus777 chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
Vampires demons and sliders. I don't see anyreason for them to be there execpt for the sake of having them. I'm not feeling much of a plot and Kyon/Kyonko's motive doesn't seem to clear. Reading on...
LordPlagus777 chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
Chapter 5: This seems a bit made up as it's going along. All the more to keep me reading
LordPlagus777 chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Continuing my Chapter by Chapter reviews.

Hasn't Haruhi already kissed the male Kyon? As I predicted the characters are bit off from the original. The fact that I'm still reading this means that it's working in some way.

What a coincidence I did Kouchou Kouchou/Itsumo No Fuukei while writing mine.
LordPlagus777 chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Kyon turning into a girl and all, I'd expect him to try to go back as soon as possible. I tried find a hint of plot but with the Haruhi-chan elements in the story I can expect this to be "The Many Adventures of Kyonko" Some originality would be nice. I wasn't expecting the last part with Asakura (who felt out of character)

Asakura still continues to be the selling point of this story, leaving me a bit curious to read the rest.
LordPlagus777 chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Further reading the story I find myself wondering how a healthy 16 year old boy can have a fatal heart attack. But I guess it's just Haruhi and her Death Note.

Miniature Asakura gives me a reason to keep reading.
LordPlagus777 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I see a lot of foreign elements in the story . I say it overlaps the logic of the original series. Haruhi states in "The Melancholy of SH IV" where Kyon suggests she gets a boyfriend and settles down. She replies:

"Even now i get in the mood for stuff like that every now and then, I am a healthy young girl after all, my body has it's urges"

Which hints that she has interests in males.

Then again she does say that it doesn't matter if it's a boy or a girl as long as long as it's along the lines of an Alien.

It would make more sense if she was Bisexual. Good luck writing the rest, I'll look out for more. Check out my Fics as well.
MCK Agent of Moriya chapter 9 . 2/16/2010
Let's see: Kyonko with sunblock lotion, and Ryoko continuing to make nude advances on her. If only Yuki and Mikuru were interested... I shall await moar nyoro.
uzukun7 chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
this was your best chapter yet. ryoko finally made a big move in her relationship with kyon and things are really starting to heat up in this (not so) secret love triangle. i cant wait to see what happens when kyon goes to school as a spanking new vampire, and a crazy obsessive girlfriend. an besides who is ryoko kidding when she says that "why cant her and kyonko be together when no one is looking?"? she cant be trusted to kep her hands to herself in public... i cant wait for the next chapter. laterz
MCK Agent of Moriya chapter 8 . 2/12/2010
Ah. Kyon/ko a vampire eh? At least she's better than the Twilight cast. Then again, that's not that hard of a feat to acomplish, eh Luigi? I shall await moar nyoro.