Reviews for Full Circle
pegasus5406 chapter 40 . 4/8
Wow, what a fabulous story hon, I can't say enough about it...true to life almost...from love to death back to love and their finally forever...wonderful...I adored this story and I think this has taken my number one favorite as in story wise...I absolutely loved it...thanks for sharing this with us...amazing story...thanks again...bigg huggs. Peggy
pegasus5406 chapter 31 . 4/8
Wow, I've never cried so much in my life as I have reading this story...God, poor Jake, poor Bella, and poor Embry...what a lot to take in...so sad and so surreal. I hope you won an award for this story, because it is soo...sooo wonderful. Sad and wonderful...thanks for sharing it with us. I can't wait to read more of it...thanks again hon...bigg huggs. Peggy
Mekp58 chapter 31 . 11/26/2013
The story so far has been so sad but the end of chapter 31 is just heart breaking. I mean you just think that as terrible as this is for Bella, it's got to be torture for Jake to have to watch. And then for him to just give up in the end, I understand it but its just a horrible thought that you'll be forgotten by your loved ones.
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 40 . 5/10/2013
Simply devine! Very well written and so real. I think that was the main thing that made me continue this journey and finish this story. At time it was too real for me. My father was diagnosed with prostate cancer about 5 years ago, when they caught it was at stage for and they recommended removal and pretty much left him with that as the only option. So he did it, and well he's suffered emotionally and physically because of it; to make matters even more traumatic, his own Dr. who diagnosed him initially died shortly after my father's surgery. The doc himself had been diagnosed with terminal cancer before diagnosing my father and he suffered because of his doc's current frame of mind. Here we are 5 years later and as of last year his cancer is back and now in his bones. I remember when he was diagnosed and I selfishly prayed to God to keep him alive so that my children could remember their Grandpa because of what a wonderful man he is, but it was mostly for me; I'm a daddy's girl through and through and don't want him to go. The good thing is that he is not in any pain as of yet, but its heart breaking to watch him become depressed and distressed because he can no longer do tasks that were as easy as breathing for him. I really don't know why I told you all of that except to say, thank you for helping me "deal" with the situation a little more. Thank you for writing real life situations, cuz it ain't all fluffy citrus in life; there are touches of pain, angst, suffering, unfairness, and rebirth thrown in there as well.
tlyxor1 chapter 40 . 3/27/2013
So very wonderful. I enjoyed it so much. Take pride in knowing that this is the first Bella/Embry and Bella/Jacob story I've read. Entirely worth the anxiety I felt about doing something different.

Your characters are wonderful, the plot was wonderful, though I can't really understand why all stories I've read have a freakishly clever dog. Mine certainly isn't that smart.
tlyxor1 chapter 34 . 3/27/2013
That shrink you've been avoiding. heh.

Alright, so I caved. My curiosity will be the death of me...

Enjoyed, bawled my eyes out, laughed... so far so great
tlyxor1 chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
I think I'm going to stop reading this. I'm afraid to find out what happens. I enjoyed what I've read though.

All the best
-t
lizzynava chapter 40 . 1/27/2013
I loved this story. It made me cry laugh and cry some more.
Ashley chapter 40 . 8/25/2012
I want more..lol. And I'd rather Bella being with jake. In my opinion I thought he suited her so much better. I was super depressed when I found out he was gonna die... I cried for like a day straight no lie. Anyways I'm glad u made this story it can be eye opening kind of
Guest chapter 24 . 7/1/2012
Omg how can you make Jake die. Can't you please please make a alternate ending where he lives.
Jeniesethebeast chapter 40 . 6/25/2012
I read your story over the course of two days...it was completely captivating and amazing... Great job!
linda chapter 40 . 6/16/2012
just wonderful

you have a great talent

thankyou
Sulocasp327 chapter 40 . 5/7/2012
This story is amazing! I'm so happy I found it! I started reading the prequel last night and couldn't stop until I finished this one too. I cried through the majority of it, so I give you many props. You are one hell of a writer! I must admit, I normally am a Bella/Jake fan, but I was so happy she was able to find happiness with Embry. I am in awe of the talent you have. You definitely put SM to shame.
JustPressPlay chapter 40 . 4/25/2012
This story... There were times I wanted to hurt you for making me cry. It was beautifully written, and so real. I think this story could stand on its own outside of the Twilight universe. Beautiful work. Thank you.

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Pheonix 143 chapter 22 . 4/17/2012
Jake is gonna die...hate to sound like a b-ch buuut I KNEW IT! however, it is very very very sad and I'm a horrible person for being happy about being right in this case.

Ok...so i did NOT see that one coming. Did not expect to find out Avery was Embry's son...wow. This is amazing...No more time for reviewing I need to finish reading the story!