Reviews for Enter the Dragon
muumi2three chapter 1 . 11/9
That chapter is so long that it has too much awesomeness in it to comment upon. But here is a partial list of Awesome Things in no particular order.

Snape in Instructive Mode (up at the Lair). The diction is his, to the life (and Upset Scottish McGonagall is pretty amazing too).

The sense of place. "Somewhere in the hinterlands on the west coast near Mallaig" works very well indeed with the story. I bet you get the weather right too. I have no clue what the weather near Mallaig is lik, but if you intend to tell us that unlike the west coast of Skye, snow falls vertically instead of horizontally, I'll believe you. That's how credible I find this story's background.

The train trivia.

The paean to the inherent magic of steam trains.

The tummy-lining that earned Gringotts a 9% increase in profits, and how that confounded Umbridge.

Harry's childlike interest in How To Be A Dragon and his misconceptions about the result of his research (he does pretty well with the damsel all things considered).

Bagginses and other baddies.

Have to cut it short
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 11/6
can't wait to read more!
Vercalos chapter 2 . 10/21
I have to say I enjoyed what was here and am sorry to see this abandoned.
Harry in dragon form is just like Alphonse in his metal suit of armor.

Aww I wanna cuddle him!
DBNY94 chapter 2 . 7/2
Why does Harry talk and think like a moron? You spent all of last chapter talking up his love of reading and intelligence, so what is this? It's like he's got a learning deficiency
DBNY94 chapter 1 . 7/2
This is confusing. Is he intelligent and well read or not? Because you write his thoughts and dialogue similarly to Forrest Gump
I read this a while ago and loved it! The very idea of Harry turning into a Dragon right before those things eyes was great. Unexpectedly Vernon was right about Harry. But only after, as per usual, their overly fat son attacked him. Also, as per usual, Bumbleohsomore has his head so far up his ass he can't see the real world. It's really not much of a surprise that he wants the magical world to improve extremely slow. Following his suppose timetable, the magical world of Great Britain would be somewhere around five or maybe even six centuries behind the muggle world. Your idea of Goblins not having much magic is so different from any other I've read. But you have to admit, they force the wizards to respect and fear them! If the Vamps and Weres ever truly get organized or maybe worse, join forces, the wizards are going to be forced to recognize their rights. I thought the omake with Harry and the old shells was great! I mean, who'd expect a fart to make a Dragon go super sonic?! Thoiugh the part where Harry's cooling his ass off in the lake makes me think of the coyote from the cartoon. You know I can just see Voldies face if Snape discovers that Harry can easily digest him without any harm and this time, regardless of how many Horcruxes he has, HE AIN'T COMING BACK!
Chicwowwow chapter 1 . 5/9
ENOUGH FUCKING SCORES
embrewing chapter 1 . 4/21
i'd like to point out that scottish people say fuck not feck, that would be irish
Netchka chapter 2 . 3/7
I really hope that you can continue this fic at some point in time. It's quite different from anything else in the HP fanfic.
RHJunior chapter 1 . 2/8
PLEASE do not abandon this!
The way you are trying to shove Snape propaganda down our throats is kind o annoying, you are clearly plot devicing the fuck out of him to try and ignore how bad of a person he is, and it qutie frankly ruins what couldve been a very nice story if it wasnt for your mad abuse of plot device when it comes to him, it makes everything where he is included feel disgustingly unnatural.
Im guessing you are either you and naive or just a naive person with how desperate you are there.
I hope you notice how im only ocmplaining about what you do surrounding Snape, its because if you didnt so royally fuck up with him it wouldve been great. and this review wouldve been been very positive.
Fast Frank chapter 1 . 1/13
A/N 2 answers my objection.
ShanxiDragon chapter 1 . 1/10
I imagine Umbridge as going "I'll get you my pretties! You and your little centaur too!"
carick of hunter moon chapter 2 . 1/7
well done, OUTSTANDING
FFN chaper 1 and well worth working throught chapter FFN chapter 2 this is very good story arc and idea that well written and I do hope th 1% chance of you finish this happen

becuse it IS A CLASSIC IN THE MAKING