Reviews for Enter the Dragon
Netchka chapter 2 . 3/7
I really hope that you can continue this fic at some point in time. It's quite different from anything else in the HP fanfic.
RHJunior chapter 1 . 2/8
PLEASE do not abandon this!
The way you are trying to shove Snape propaganda down our throats is kind o annoying, you are clearly plot devicing the fuck out of him to try and ignore how bad of a person he is, and it qutie frankly ruins what couldve been a very nice story if it wasnt for your mad abuse of plot device when it comes to him, it makes everything where he is included feel disgustingly unnatural.
Im guessing you are either you and naive or just a naive person with how desperate you are there.
I hope you notice how im only ocmplaining about what you do surrounding Snape, its because if you didnt so royally fuck up with him it wouldve been great. and this review wouldve been been very positive.
Fast Frank chapter 1 . 1/13
A/N 2 answers my objection.
LordFarie chapter 1 . 1/10
I imagine Umbridge as going "I'll get you my pretties! You and your little centaur too!"
carick of hunter moon chapter 2 . 1/7
well done, OUTSTANDING
FFN chaper 1 and well worth working throught chapter FFN chapter 2 this is very good story arc and idea that well written and I do hope th 1% chance of you finish this happen

becuse it IS A CLASSIC IN THE MAKING
Ogrebear chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
Well that was an interesting tale, I very much liked the tone of it, the slightly dry wit, and the UK culture you dropped in, esp McGonigal's Scottish.

The Nexus' left me a tad confused as I was not sure what the consequences of removing them were apart from starting the Awakening early? Something about Horror access?

Overall, great fun and amusing work, even the 'notes' Chapter 2 became.
obliviated fan chapter 2 . 11/9/2016
What you have posted of the plot here is suitably epic, and it is a true pity that you have lost your drive for this story, as I suspect it would have been more epic yet. But them's the breaks.

I'd like to ask, though, if there's any chance of you continuing any of your other stories, or writing new ones. I'm particularly partial to Harry Johnson, myself.
Ronin-Masaki chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
Love the premise to this story. Hopefully, you rediscover the muse that led to the creation; be a damn shame to let a story like this die out.

To that end, I wonder what kind of knowledge you have for the backstory of the Shadowrun universe; more specifically, the Awakening and the re-emergence of the dragons? This story is marked as a HP/Shadowrun crossover, but I noticed very little in the way of Shadowrun influence. I don't know, I was just under the impression that, considering Riddle's best attempt at killing Harry would probably be as indigestion, and his followers aren't any better, that Harry's trials wouldn't really take place until 2012, when in the Shadowrun world, the dragons re-emerged and started their vying for position. I kept getting a pseudo-epilogue scene stuck in my head between rereads of this story, as Harry takes his place among the High Dragons, possibly mentored by Dunkelzahn, who sees the child's potential. (Harry being 32 to Dunkelzahn's 15,000) Either way, his personality combined with his powers and his unwillingness to yoke himself to a master would piss off Lofwyr royally.

As for the Awakening, it seems the perfect time to have a hero of magical society in demand: when the magicals are preparing for a war to end all others, panicked by what appears to be a cataclysmic breaching of the Statute, only to find out that the Statute was never breached, that magic has returned to all, and their vital traditions and lifestyles are considered irrelevant and parochial. Watch the purebloods try to satisfy their (stereotypical) need for self-importance war against their (once again, stereotypical) fear and distrust of non-magical ways. Now, throw in the spontaneous transformations of the races to include metahuman trolls, orcs, elves and dwarves, as opposed to the magical versions.

Don't even get me started on the megacorps. Worldwide revelations in the magical community coupled with a weak-sauce Ministry response would be all that was needed to kickstart the changes that Snape's been preaching about in his soapbox rants. Not like magic, even non-combative magic, wouldn't be welcome for those who could claim proprietary right to it. (St. Mungo's branch of the Street Docs London Auxiliary, anyone?)

Anyway, I love what's here, and if I thought for a second I had your talent for writing, I'd take a hack at applying to continue it, if for nothing else than to keep at least the memory of this story alive. But I don't, and while that makes me sad, I hope that I at least showed you some small bit of potential that I saw this story having, and who knows? Maybe, just maybe, provided a bit of juice for someone who CAN write with a talent like yours to forge a path with it.

...Naw, I'm not that lucky.
Jimbocous chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
Some great stuff here, sorry it's not being developed further. I especially liked the chirpy irrepressible Harry characterization. A welcome break from the norm, and quite amusing. Thanks for a fun read!
reader1writer1 chapter 2 . 10/18/2016
I liked the parts you wrote. I wish you had more inspiration here, but I totally get it when that just doesn't happen. Thanks for sharing this!
NightWithMoon chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
Well I admit I skipped the end when it started repeating scenes... and I know this is done and over... but I had a few thoughts/questions:
Now that harry has swallowed a philosopher's stone and become goldish, does that mean his biology his now based around gold instead of iron - and if so, does that mean new discoveries? It seems, by the conventions of your story so far the heavier metals result in more robust/denser/stronger biology with the weight mitigated by magic - so was changing to a gold dragon an evolutionary advance, or merely cosmetic?
Next, on that same vein, since the blue dragon says he isn't an iron dragon, would he be a cobalt dragon? would study of his biology reveal equally interesting advances, or simply analogous materials to what was seen in Harry's biology?
PLEASE READ ME chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
ill get you my pretty and your dog too I get that boy who live and his filly too
AloofEyeball chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
Thanks for putting this up. It's nice to know where things would have gone, and we still got to see a lot of the high points. It'd be nice to know what the purpose of "the Thingy" was, though.
ArthurShade chapter 1 . 9/14/2016