Reviews for Enter the Dragon
As I dislike any story that sabe or in some way make snape as something good because he is a Billy, a child abusive and a DE rapist and killer no matter how in love you are with the mediocre actor who portrait him. But in your case I agree that the way you maintained his acidict point of view and how bad he treate some of the student except the one that move around Harry and that he support Harry on a peculiar way that make one see that he can have some human interaction with the world without going on a kill rampage unless someone mess with Harry’s personal friends. The story is good so try to keep it up thks.
noylj chapter 2 . 3/3
I lived in a hells angel neighborhood in Oakland. It was the quietest and nicest neighborhood around. In just the year and a half I lived there, I could the deterioration of the other neighborhoods
Madu chapter 1 . 2/28
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR STORY AND I JUST READ CHAPTER ONE !

The information about Harry's internal physiology is impressive, especially when it comes to lead - is his stomach an alloy of titanium and orichalcum? Or something more complex, like gold, silver, titanium and orichalcum ligaments? And what would be the maximum density of his skeleton? Tougher than diamond drills or less? There are so many things, it really makes me think about pursuing a career in metallurgical physics, this is very interesting.

And the trains! I have a really deep crush on big machinery, and the Hogwarts Express model really fascinated me. I think about getting involved with this in the future, but I haven't decided yet - I live in Brazil, and things here are kind of weird, especially in public colleges.

Anyway, about Harry; i really want to hug him while i want to run for the hills - it's too much energy! But his hunger for knowledge is wonderful, even if he is a "stupid lizard", as Severus says. Minerva makes me want to know Scotland and learn the language. Is very difficult? I only speak Portuguese and my English is really bad (* pretending that I'm not going over the text in Google Translate ** laughs *), but I can work hard, it shouldn't be so hard, right?

I think that's it. The story is magnificent, and I want to congratulate Phil for Omake - I was sick of laughing so much (although I did it in the whole story, especially with Dursley's mortgage problems). And I'm not feeling sorry for Dumbledore. Well done, by the way.

A big hug and a kiss for all of you

Madu
jukehero461 chapter 1 . 1/30
I can say without question this has been one of my favorite reads in a long time; certainly my favorite 'Harry is a dragon' story.

You've done a masterful job making Harry intelligent but still childlike, powerful but bashful, and absolutely silly. it's amazing to read and I look forward to more!
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 2 . 1/26
If it was me I would make it clear all slavers and slave owners are to be executed on-site. And all of their property is to be confiscated and give to the victims and their families. So as you can see I hate Slavery and believe that those scumbags should be put to death and they and their families lose everything. And the law should be written as such.
Joey394 chapter 2 . 1/1
Ummmmmm can I have more of this please
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2019
since this is not being finished, im going to add my character into whats left of this with some added story, as a reincarnated D&D/pathfinder player, that is also in the ME galaxy, thats in the Star wars universe, with Cat Gods, the force and D&D/Pathfinder magic and classes (shadowrun already has planes, devils, demons and angels, which may be in this too, depending on the first chapters).

Its ambitious so i have to prepare, and will begin to write in in january 2020, when all this christmas stuff is over. Hopefully you guys will like it, it will be on webnovels, fanfic section.
suziq968 chapter 2 . 9/14/2019
It's a shame you aren't finishing this, but thanks for sharing what you have. Way fun story and Sort the Dragon was also amusing.
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 2 . 8/3/2019
What was the fucking point of this? The second half of this chapter is just a rewrite of the first post. You said at the very start you had already abandoned this story, so why add the extra stuff, and then rewrite the first and try to pass it off like you've written a third chapter?

What a fucking waste of space.
Dan of Oregon chapter 1 . 5/14/2019
"Height, boy. It's Important" I pictured Alan Rickman saying this deadpan and just about died laughing.
Old Emerald Eye chapter 2 . 5/5/2019
'so laid back its a wonder he wasn't completely horizontal' is a wonderful turn of phrase.
I also loved the McGonagall/Granny Weatherwax broomstick ref ;)
stylo1 chapter 2 . 9/26/2018
this is a real strange story, and the its got a kinda telletubies humor its just weirs
Simianpower chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
"... scales as blue as a finely-made gun."

And then literally the next sentence: "... the black dragon hatchling..." So which is it? Blue? Or black?

That nitpick aside, I snorfled in public when I read what Harry ate the next morning.

There's a lot of repetition in Vernon whinging about not making the mortgage. Three times, I think, he said basically the same thing in the early part of the chapter. And Snape going on and on while Dumbledore is standing right there doesn't seem all that reasonable.

Later, there is a conversation at what seems from the story to be normal tones while Harry is flying from somewhere to the Hogwarts lake, and from there to the Forbidden Forest, which are quite a ways apart, yet this conversation is never strained by the distance.

The name is "Magorian", not "Magorain". :)

Kettleburn pops up out of nowhere in the middle of a conversation, the first time he's been named in the story at all. I get that he was the "scarred" guy, but he wasn't listed among the participants in the conversation he suddenly speaks up in.

"He needed a lair. He needed treasures. And he needed damsels." Yup, that pretty much covers it! I love how Snape and Harry are... ahh... interacting. Snape's still a dick, still himself, but he's actually sorta funny. He's neither flanderized nor turned into wonder-dad or wonder-lover or whatever. His fascination with something/someone he knows he should hate is great.

I do think you play up the "Harry's a little boy" thing a bit much. 9-year-olds don't call people "you big meanie" or "poo-poo head". You're thinking of five- or six-year-olds. I could be wrong about this, but it struck me as off. And do British kids even play "Cowboys and Indians"? I would have thought that's a purely American thing.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 2 . 8/12/2018
The story about Harry-dragon who eats metal (besides petrol and meat) is insane but fun. So are firearmed goblins, as well. And Severus Snape is nice.
Voldemort's wand was in the holster?
I like Dirty Harry.
Myrtle's tiles are cute. Thank you, Harry.
I like blue dragon.
Who is the red-haired elf?
Good Ron.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 7/9/2018
Well I'm disappointed this wasn't an actual chapter and that there is repeated postings of notes/ideas/scenes including ones that were incorporated into the actual chapter. But it was pretty cool to see some of the ideas for later on. I just read the Sorting the Dragon story by the author you mentioned was interested in picking this story up. Are there any others you know of who've attempted or has picked up this story? I'm interested in giving them a look if they exist since that first one was good.