Reviews for Decision
kaitlynn chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
you should put Emily's pov
patsgig2114 chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Well I take it since there hasn't been an update in 2 years that you are done with the story; however, I would just like to say that I just got through reading this and I really really like it. I hope that you still check your messages and your reviews and your updates on your old stories because I for 1 really hope that you can find the time to complete the story. I hate reading things that are not finished and I really hate reading Leah and Jacob unfinished! so if you can please let me know if you plan update this or if you're done with it thanks
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
Hey, I wanna apologise right now if this review doesnt make sense obe just done a night shift...
Anyway Ive just read all 8 chapters and i am really liking this fic. I am actully liking that they are all human and just normal people as usualy i read the supernatural, wolf pac fic.
I love fiesty, dirty minded Leah, how cute and protective Seth is and of course Jacob sex god Jacob :)
Please update soon
Rachel chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
I really, really like your story

Especially the bit in the playground with Jake, Leah, and the little kids, its so cute

I like that you spread out the relationship, as in its not just 'Sam and Leah break up, Leah and Jacob became a couple, have pretty little babies and live happily ever after'

Its good how you go into detail with their little moments, and I never actually realised Harry Clearwater was still alive, although it does make sense.

Anyway, carry on with the good work, il be back x
ShanLashay90 chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
I freakin the disclaimer its hilarious
KaramelKat chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
LOL Leah's cheatin with the Captain! Ooh love it love it! I really hope you do get the next chapter posted soon because you're doing a terrific job with this story :)

One Kat to Another!
KaramelKat chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
I love this story Kat! Ooh this chapter was evil but I'm loving the drama llama in it! I think Seth misunderstood. I'm reading to the end but I think even if you switch up the POV's you should be okay.
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
A 2 year old? thats soo cute, my neice is 4 and she's only interested in a gay yellow talking sponge named Bob

I havnt come accross anyone who wrote a non-wolf story, its cute

Anyway I llove your stories :D
DANI TheBlackwaterHippie BLACK chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
this is great update
IRunWithTheWolverz chapter 8 . 11/3/2011
I really like this story, I tend to really take a liking to Blackwater away from the storyline, it's always a interesting, different view on things. I hope you continue with it
Tara Maria chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
Haven't reviewed this story before. But love it. Jake and Leah are so hot. I really hope you update soon.
I WANT MORE chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
Did he really propose to Bella? What about Sam? PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! 3
TomBoy.For.Life chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
lmao, finally they rcnt believe she swore off sex, lol
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
LOVEEED IT! I reallly wanna know why he proposed to it? Especially when he could get some hot wolf ass *laughs at her reallly bad pun* Pleasee update as soon as you can Kei for my addiction needs to be fed! I just finished m very first blackwater one-shot *happy dances* admittedly it's not very good and from Sam's pov but I like it :L. UPDATupdateUPDATEupdate!PLEASEEEE 3

xmukax chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
ugh! I had a nightmare too!...yes, this is ages since you had it but still, i hadn't had one since...i don't know, long time.

Anyway, I really feel bad for Leah, poor her, tsk tsk.

But then again, maybe it's a good thing in the end, to take it slow and refuse the best dick of that side of the Pacific...nah, she's gonna suffer from making that promise! I AM already suffering.

Totally love this :)

Totally love Embry too!

Can't wait for the next update!