Reviews for Resolution
Sciencegal chapter 61 . 11/15/2018
So, doing this rereading thing and now I wonder if I ever even read this one. O.o It felt like I was reading it for the first time, which saddens me as I loved it so much, that I ended up staying awake two hours later than I was supposed to (coincidentally while reading Don's torture in not allowing him sleep). And I was tired enough to go to bed three hours early. Geez, my eyes still hurt from forcing that o.o . So. Addicting.
Agent B Tiger chapter 60 . 8/23/2015
I liked your comparison between mercy and grace. That was excellent!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/21/2015
Yeah that's right! Didn't your mama teach you never to play with fire? Well he definitely got burnt to a crisp there!
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 41 . 8/31/2014
I admit I lived on the borderline of OH and PA all my life but never really considered OH to be Midwest.
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 18 . 8/31/2014
Haha.

Well dang I guess it makes sense why the two wouldn't have implants.
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
I hope by now they checked the implants so they aren't detected in anyway. Like cloaking!

Though knowing the author it won't be that easy.
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
Do I need to say I told ya so?
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
Tim and Victoria. What? I'm a romantic at hear and I love guessing!
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Random I know but when is Leo and mike gonna a get their girls hm?
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Crap. Welcome back Timmy!
boasamishipper chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
"Who 're you?"

"What?" Raphael couldn't keep from literally shouting, and only then caught Michelangelo's half smile. "That's not funny!" He seethed angrily, clenching his fists firmly at his side to prevent himself from back-handing his younger brother.

"It's kinda funny." He replied maddeningly.

"Doc, Donnie, you guys better get over here before I strangle the life out of him!"

LOL times a bazillion.
Still reading it
tmntlover2013 chapter 61 . 1/9/2012
Great job on the story I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
Draggon Wolv chapter 60 . 12/26/2010
I've spent the last few days reading through your fics. I just finished this chapter and what you said about Faith and God in this chapter struck a cord in my heart. I've been going through a tough spot and you gave me hope again. So I wanted to say thank you.
Laughter's Tears chapter 61 . 8/31/2010
I can barely type! I am laughing so hard! It took me about half-way through the chapter to realize that the retaliation was for the ice-cream!

Darn it! I really wanted to sing 'ding-dong the witch is dead!'
Polaris'05 chapter 61 . 2/7/2010
*HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER*

Oh wow... I don't know if I should feel sorry for Raph or laugh hysterically... oh wait, looks like I already decided... ;)

Thanks you SO MUCH for writing this story! I've had a blast reading it (and threatening your villains) and I can't WAIT to see what you have prepared next! Most excellent work, my friend!

Polaris