Reviews for The War Angel: Ride of the Four
Darkmikoangel12 chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
Whoop! that was cool! though I didn't get it in the beginning but then again it just makes me look forward to the next chapter! Oh and is that how the buji was created? anyway! this was another awesome chapter though I must wonder what happened to Naruto's mother that she disappeared off the radar?

Darkmikoangel12 chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Yay! there was finally more on Naruto released! The gals want Naruto all for them self lol! Nice one with the kushina comeback! And death is finally gonna make an appearance in the near future! EPIC! things are soooo gonna get hot! though I must ask when is haku and zabuza making an appearance? anyway thanks for the amazing chapter!

Darkmikoangel12 chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Cool! Naruto has a daughter! and I bet she's a cutie! lol anyway! I lk the part with Naruto changing the weapon shape into a whip and also I lk the change in the bloodline yay! and wouldn't it .ean he had made a daughter at the age of 10 or 11? Anyhow! awesome chapter!

Qinetiq chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Stupidity is strong with this one. Do tell, would you allow some random mofos to lay a a single finger on your nuclear bomb? No? So stop pulling some drama out of the blue. There's no need.
Darkmikoangel12 chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Ah! Yes! Another great chapter! I must say the fighting scene Kurenai did was great! Even Naruto's one and I also lked the first kill part and the Hyuga dinner! Really awesome man!

Darkmikoangel12 chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
Yup! I lk ur style dude! ppl shouldn't flame others if they don't lk something! they should just get the fuck off that story and read a different story! its understandable if u get flamed if that person truly lks ur story and wants u to do better! anyway! I like how u taking Kurenai and Naruto's relationship slowly though the arranged marriage came out of nowhere! I'm not saying its bad but perhaps the third hokage could of had a hold of it for safe keeping and then give him the scroll lk he did for the apartment? but anyway! great job kicking ass! an awesome chapter!

Darkmikoangel12 chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Alright! That was good I mean really good! I lked the Kurenai/Naruto time it was good and wow nice name 'Angel of Death' Also I think u the first person to do a lot of things for the first tym! Another thing is I wish u could include Yakumo to Naruto's harem cuz we don't see that every day! Also:

Neji/Isaribi ( Never really seen in fic's)

Lee/Sasame ( Also never really seen)

Shino/Karin (i have not seen this paring)

Choji/Matsuri (I swear ppl don't use this paring as far as I know!)

Shikamaru/Shiho (She has a huge crush on him)

Gaara/Sakura(They would make a good couple)

Darkmikoangel12 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
AWESOME! The council part was funny! And the way he put them down! the only part which got me kinda confused was how Hinata's dad acted aren't hyuga's supposed keep calm? Ah nvm awesome chapy! Well done!

Darkmikoangel12 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Lol although I didn't review the original story it was very good even with the faults but alas I must say this is the beginning of a great fic! I'm glad those chunnin died! Though I wonder will this story have lots of Badass in it?

Gabrielus Prime chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
"Now I'm sure you all are wondering why I chose to give Naruto a kid. Well first I remembered the it was an idea rarely used and the few that have used it (to my knowledge) was Brothers of the Damned.."

I can't find this story, who wrote it?
redacted 20168 chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Slytherin Studios chapter 18 . 10/22/2013
I love your story, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Falling Reach chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
Nice fight and Family Guy reference. This is why I love your stories they're really very detailed and make me laugh
sennin no raikaze chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
Not to sound rude or something ... but bro...isnt Naruto too seriouus ?
Other than dat ... awesome story!
palmz chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
The ball and chain bit was pretty funny. "Minato drew a picture of him frowning with five smiling women by his side along with a ball and chain attached to his ankle with the words "Game Over" written under the picture" so is the fuck it i will deal with it latter attitude.
403 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »