Reviews for The War Angel: Ride of the Four
Reaper lance2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
good start was wondering if he would have the same powers as before or are they different now?
The Fifth Rider of Armageddon chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I thought you would never redo this story. But I'm glad you did, and I must say this is much better.

But you mispelled here with hear and her when that Jounin was explaining, but other than that I have no other complaints about it. Keep up the good work my fellow author.
T-Biggz chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Okay several things I find wrong here. Not Bad mind you just wrong:

1) Naruto getting trained by some unknown figure that knew his mother has been used and done before

2) It's a little short compared to the rest of your recent work

3) Having an old as hell Kenpachi lookalike training Naruto when he acts like Yammoto is just weird

4) He looks like a shinigami captin when you say this is not a crossover is going to confuse a hell of a lot of people.

I also have a story Challenge Idea for you if your interested since you seem to be dulling a bit while recycling your old story ideas.
Lethal Consequence chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This story is the shit man. I am already liking how you got the first chapter looking and absolutly cannot wait for your next update
nwspor chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
ni
joe1402 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
good 1st ch caint wait to read the rest
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
AWSOME! Please update, even if you don't get enough reviews, it's too perfect to not continue! .
Hee-Ho Master chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I like it over all but as a first chapter I really can't say that much other than that and keep up the good work till next time later
I'm Solo chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
oh this is gonna be god...now you got my blood up and wanting more
Celtic-Moon-Wolf chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
awesome, very awesome
RyokoTenchi chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
i sensed some hostility in your request for reviews... but besides that i enjoyed this chapter and the only constructive criticism i have about it is that i felt was a little TOO trusting in a new environment after being almost beaten to death. other than that i liked it.
roshane chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
i like it so far
Khaotic Order chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
oh interesting one question will naruto wield a scyth (spelt it wrong) and what elements will he have? PLUS SUMMONS?
Kel Tenrou Rikudou chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Have A Happy Mutha Fucking Holiday To You too Person Who is Known To Me As The MCaweSOME Reaper INI

PS MCawesome Is A Title From me