Reviews for The War Angel: Ride of the Four
Ace6151 chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
I think i spotted a Deathstroke the Terminator aka Slade cameo! _
isthatacoffeemachine chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
This story is literally amazing. The little details in the story line is really great and how you put some buff on Gato's character is good because ive never seen a story with Gato's character buffed up like that. Just gonna say 1 word "Awesome"
Apocalypse Legionaire 117 chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
Damn this story is awesome! I always love the concept of the Four Horsemen, especially the idea used in Naruto. The Royal Flush thing is pretty badass too while the character change are very cool. In this latest chapter, is that Famine and Conquest taking down notes or are they someone else lolz? I am definitely looking forward to your next update. Keep up the good work man!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/28/2012
Awesome
TigrezzTail chapter 18 . 12/25/2012
Huh, very curious about the ominous omens you handed out here. Can't wait to see what they will be showing up as.
god of all chapter 18 . 12/25/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon...
Leaf Ranger chapter 18 . 12/25/2012
*stares* holy crap. What the heck happened in the end ther? o.O;

And who are the four mysterious figures who appeare din Konoha as well?

Oh well. What I was liking was the lemon ,and how naruto got Anko to nearly go brian dead jsut from touching her. That and that he's going to have ANko and Hinata. That jsut leaves tayuya and my favorite three girls for Naruto are locked in.

Keep it up man! Great work!
VFSNAKE chapter 18 . 12/25/2012
Nice! Naruto got laid and has the other girls coming after him. Sweeeeet!
Michael Bourne chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
damn
Guest chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
you perverts stop watching naruto make out with a girl
Butterfly-fighter chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
At the start of the chapter you say Naruto is 6 and after a short time you say he is 5, shod be a quick fix
I'm Solo chapter 17 . 7/15/2012
I thought the fight was fine. We had some story build up and the main plot has moved forward some more BUT and I'm not trying to be rude here but giving Kakashi any type of face hair is well...stupid and mainly because he doesn't really have the face for it(I should know because I HAVE a "Van Dyk beard" and trying to cover it with something like a mask just fucking hurts after awhile)But then again this is just me...
T-Biggz chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
The fact you chose to manipulate the overall image of Kakashi's original jutsu to such extremes show your creative genius. I applaud your imagination sir!
Reminds me of the variations of the Rasengan I've read and created.
Ahh good times.
Keep up the surprises man!
Also I'm not sure if I remember the complete Harem that is in this story, you're going to have to remind us about that soon.
Ja Ne!
Lady Kaiki chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
awesome chapter ! plz, update doon !
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
...six hours away from the "fiery" that would take them... ferry
They would try to continue in the "mourning" but for... morning

I got "allot" of things ... a recurring mistake ... it's a lot, two words not one.
...so that he may go through the same "trails" and get the ... wrong word, should be trial

these are few among many many typos. you need a beta.
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »