Reviews for The War Angel: Ride of the Four
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
...six hours away from the "fiery" that would take them... ferry
They would try to continue in the "mourning" but for... morning

I got "allot" of things ... a recurring mistake ... it's a lot, two words not one.
...so that he may go through the same "trails" and get the ... wrong word, should be trial

these are few among many many typos. you need a beta.
MozillaEverer chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
I all ways enjoy your works and been a long time fan and reader of your stories but i kind of feel alot of times you limit your naruto a little with how powerful he seems to become before he is 16.

naruto in this story he seems so powerful that no villian in the elemental nations that is known could defeat your naruto unless you make your own OC's that tend to be around his level of strenght.

i just feel one of the greatest strenghs a hero can have is knowing his limits and knowing how to face defeat and grow form it this naruto seems so powerful that he has this chip on his shoulder that seems to give out im unbeatable.

im just wondering though will your naruto actually have a limit and even face agaist people that can beat him or be a higher class of power than he is i just cant see to much growth unless he can be beaten once and a while even the greatest of fighters can be knocked off there perch once and a while.

I can say while you respect VFSNAKE i can say your works actually alot more better quality than what he has been writing lately i dont think i been able to read a story form him without him bashing the entire naruto world. a charactor bash can actually help a charactor to grow but to much of it can actually stale a story since it makes it look more like a flame fiction agaist a charactor you don't like than trying to mold it into something you can actually like.

Keep up the good work man you never dissappoint when you write.
VFSNAKE chapter 17 . 7/13/2012
YAY! Love how you updated and the fight Naruto had with Kakashi was awesome! YOU ROCK!
Leaf Ranger chapter 17 . 7/13/2012
Oh wow. that was one heck of an itnense fight. and Kakashi was pretty awesome. very aweosme indeed.

It's cool to see Konoha is ready for the battle Orochimaru will bring. hopefully Kin and tayuya will survive what's coming. I really like them. *nods*

anyways, awesome work here man. Fantastic work even. Keep it up.
LunarCatNinja chapter 17 . 7/13/2012
I love the chapter, especially the fighting and most importantly Kashi's new look! W
icyheadsh0t chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Kinda weird that Naruto is helping people from the Village that ran him out. And why would he go out of his way to help other other but still be cold? Weird to me but the story is still exciting.
icyheadsh0t chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Good so far but I hope Naruto doesn't turn all happy go lucky returning to a village that hates him. Looking forward to reading more.
ndavid chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
muito bom
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
omg its hard to put down words.
lazy larry chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
i think i know why he wouldn't mind having sex with his mother. it's most likly that he was born and raised in a swamp with his parents being siblings so incest runs in his family.
Nin-Roku chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
holy shit. dude has problems i mean seriously wither(most likely the wrong word) my mother/sister/father/brother/wtfever was hot I wouldn't fuck them. since that's a sin. I'm bisexual and somewhat christian(i barely go to church but i do go) and I've learned to accept everyone's sexuality, beliefs, moral standing and ideals. But this GodshadowEX is truely screwed up in the head. also Regin A.G.E my pen name on here is Nin-Roku if you ever want to IM an swap ideals or Jutsu. I think I have a few you would like to use for your story. also the reason i'm posting as a guest cuz i'm to lazy to log on
Iffritman56 chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
So this is 2012...Huh, maybe the sheer idiocy of some people will be the cause of the Apocalypse. Meh, hopefully there's enough smart people in the world to prevent it. Anyways, can't wait for you update your stories again, I get kind of sick of rereading stories on fanfiction when there's nothing to read and I got nothing do. Later.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
with u all the way this guy is a jerk
Guest chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
Eh. Most people are so blind to see a good genius.
399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »