Reviews for Masculinity & Moulin Rouge
So funny loved it
sweetandspice chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Lol pimp slapped.
MayaTheGreatish chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Puck. Oh, Puck. This made me literally lol.
LBQIO chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
love
HOGWARTS HOUSE chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Poor Puck lol
Gabbyluv23 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Too funny I love it.
The Corrupted Mind of Emmaline chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
LOL! XD Perfect, I swear, that was great!
PlotterFTW chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Can can dancers can be vicious.

I love your characterization of Puck. Well, of everyone, really, and the radioactive sundae bit was hysterical :D
funkyorange chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
You're amazing! Hehehehee, sooooo funny.
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I was pimp slapped by Kurt Hummel. Remind me next time to wait until Moulin Rouge was over next time before questioning Kurt's masculinity.

L.

O.

L.

This was AWESOME.
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I cracked up on one part especially... "BEHOLD THE POWER OF SONG!" Lol.

When Kurt slapped Puck without even looking away from the movie...Well that was when I officially reduced to hysterics. :D
cassiXsage chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I simply adore your Puck! All the characters were so well-written. And Kurt made my day (this coming from the girl who had to remind herself that Kurt is fictional before considering a sex change so I could marry him). Kudos!
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This was terrific! You had me laughing almost all the way through - the bitch slap was PERFECT!
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Omigod, this has to be the FUNNIEST THING I've read in, like, MONTHS! BAHAHA XD! So frickin PRICELESS! You've got everyone's characterizations down, particularly Puck and Kurt.

Fave bit "Mr. Schue…the bastard. He was practically glowing like he'd swallowed some sort of radioactive sundae at seeing us all bonding. I could see the cogs working in his head. Look at me! I'm Mr. Schuester! I'm so damn clever! I've created a teaching moment without even really trying! BEHOLD THE POWER OF SONG!"

Fan. Friggin. TASTIC. ;)

Raylie
the darkness revealed chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This was HILARIOUS!

'Pimp slapped by Kurt Hummel'-Genius!

Oh gosh, this was AWESOME!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »