Reviews for Change of Plans
bleedingonyx chapter 34 . 7/22
Pleeeeease update. This is a wonderful story, one of the best imprint fics I've read on this site. Anni is such a unique character, and the plot is fantastic. Don't leave me hanging :(((
Purple Ocelot chapter 34 . 6/28
Ehhhh I don't know. Honestly, that seemed more like he was trying to get away from the conversation and just leaves me feeling ragey feelings... And that this is the last chapter you posted two years ago doesn't help, lol. I feel Jacob needs to explain wtf happened, otherwise he's just playing her, not responding at all is almost as bad as responding positively to Bella's kiss. But besides (somewhat frequent) ragey feelings I liked this story.
Calcium The Asian One chapter 34 . 5/2
OMG YOU CANT END IT LIKE THIS OMFG IM DYING IM GONNA CRY ASDFFGG
select a pen name chapter 34 . 12/28/2014
I just wanted to tell you that i have been reading over and over this masterpiece for several years. Each time I do its somehow different. Please give us more! You have given us a magical side of la push and the characters we became so fond of! Congratulations and keep up with the good work!
Gracey Lily chapter 34 . 12/11/2014
Please please write more! I know you probably get a lot of these but pleeeeaaaasssseee continue!
ethandwa.ndlondlo chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
I think this is a really good story. I love it :)
Guest chapter 34 . 8/1/2014
Haha... It's so weird... My name is Annika and I know someone who's name is Sofia... And she's my twin sister... AND ALSO PLEASE UPDATE!
PastOneonta chapter 34 . 7/9/2014
I have really enjoyed this story. I think this is the second time I read it, though I was hesitant because you are not updating. The story is still attracting readers, both new readers and original readers who are loyally awaiting an update, a conclusion, an answer to who or what Annika is. What powers? What happened to her mom? How will the Pack protect her from the evil that is looking for her?

We would love to hear from you.

We all love your Jacob, he is warm and generous and truly deeply loves Anni now. He had to fight himself to accept the imprint and recover from Bella's death as a human. It's that fight that makes him more appreciative, more grateful, more devoted. He has been written so well and is with someone good and honest and perfect for him. You have written a great original character, we love her too. We want to see their future unfold with a happy conclusion.

The Pack is great and well written. The vamp fights were excellent. Johnny Call is also a good original character who has a better life since his daughter came to live with him. Charlie and Billy are great.

You have worked so hard. You may have lost interest, but your fans haven't. See it through. We appreciate what you have shared and look forward to more.
jacinthlove chapter 34 . 6/30/2014
Love it! Plz keep going :-) .
Jane chapter 34 . 5/6/2014
Update? Pretty please?
Atlafan1286 chapter 34 . 3/29/2014
Oh jacob, your such a wolf
Atlafan1286 chapter 30 . 3/29/2014
its about time!
Atlafan1286 chapter 23 . 3/29/2014
I thought the eclipse trailer was amazing too, but like you said, i wish the ending would have been different.
PrincessDripDrop chapter 34 . 2/22/2014
Can't wait to read more! :)
Guest chapter 34 . 1/25/2014
Hello? Anyone home to update?