Reviews for Change of Plans
ssooo chapter 33 . 7/21
I just HAD to reread this again, AND WHEN WILL YOU UPADTE THISSSS! AGH it's so good and I want to know what happens! Do they have hot, angry sex or have a massive argument!? TTTnTTT
It's been 3 years when you updating
SweetSouthernSass chapter 34 . 4/7
Gahhhh! And just when Alpha Jake shows! If you ever decide to finish, I'll be excitedly waiting! Simply fantastic.
SleepiPanda chapter 34 . 1/24
Cries because this hasnt been updated in forever.
Dragon Rider 2416 chapter 34 . 12/31/2015
Been eagerly reading your story and loving every chapter of it. I really hope you update soon as the tension of animalistic Jake is killing me! So want to see! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Finish the story
bridget chapter 34 . 9/22/2015
Pls continue this story ... i love it...
select a pen name chapter 33 . 9/17/2015
Does anyone know why she stopped writting? This is an amazing story; it deepens the quilettue world adding characters en exploiting the ones we already knew. Its been many years since I started reading this story and each year I find myself going over it again. I dont know what kept you from writting but you should keep going, you have something very interesting in your hands.
Also you left us with a big cliffhanger: why did he kiss her? and what is going with the whole huldra story?

Please come back!
ssooo chapter 34 . 8/3/2015
sssssoooooooo there is hardly a big chance you would update this with a new chapter or even finish it, but i just wanted to say i really enjoyed reading what you've posted so far ! i'm dead ass positive the volturi had something to do with anni's mum's death ! AND JAKE IS SUCH A TWAT. WTH ! KISSING BELLA AGAIN LIKE REALLY ? AKXHWKRHSKZEINH
bleedingonyx chapter 34 . 7/22/2015
Pleeeeease update. This is a wonderful story, one of the best imprint fics I've read on this site. Anni is such a unique character, and the plot is fantastic. Don't leave me hanging :(((
Purple Ocelot chapter 34 . 6/28/2015
Ehhhh I don't know. Honestly, that seemed more like he was trying to get away from the conversation and just leaves me feeling ragey feelings... And that this is the last chapter you posted two years ago doesn't help, lol. I feel Jacob needs to explain wtf happened, otherwise he's just playing her, not responding at all is almost as bad as responding positively to Bella's kiss. But besides (somewhat frequent) ragey feelings I liked this story.
Calcium The Asian One chapter 34 . 5/2/2015
select a pen name chapter 34 . 12/28/2014
I just wanted to tell you that i have been reading over and over this masterpiece for several years. Each time I do its somehow different. Please give us more! You have given us a magical side of la push and the characters we became so fond of! Congratulations and keep up with the good work!
Gracey Lily chapter 34 . 12/11/2014
Please please write more! I know you probably get a lot of these but pleeeeaaaasssseee continue!
ethandwa.ndlondlo chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
I think this is a really good story. I love it :)