Reviews for WHATEVER IT TAKES
VikaDarr chapter 31 . 12/2/2014
Cliffhanger?! And two years ago is the last update! OMG, I think I just lost my daily dose of Chase fanfiction :(
VikaDarr chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
What is going on? I hate the fact that they keep breaking up all the time, but I really ship them! My feelings about this story are conflicted :)
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 31 . 11/6/2012
please update soon
i want to see their wedding
baby boy or girl for the expecting couples
Caitlyn Laurie chapter 31 . 10/30/2012
OH COME ON! That is sooooo not fair to just cut off like that.
Kat chapter 31 . 2/26/2012
You are a fantastic writer. In the matter of a few weeks, I've managed to read your entire series and fell in love with Sophie/Chase as well as the other characters that I already know and love. Your writing is so awesome! :D I'm sure I'm probably not the only one asking, but let me say that I would so LOVE another sequel of this story! Update soon; Can't wait to see what else you have in store! :)
Anonymous chapter 31 . 2/23/2012
Please, please, please finish this story!

I loved the whole series! Thanks.
Becca chapter 30 . 2/13/2012
It's been a year almost! Will you update soon?
anon chapter 31 . 2/7/2012
I am really enjoying your house fic! Thanks so much for writing it! But I need to know what happens? Please update soon! It would make my life better to know that this story has an ending. Your pop culture references are brilliant (I'm a diana gabaldon fan as well). Overall, your story is good. There are minor spelling errors and such, but do not over all detract from the story. Keep with it! I would love to know what happens!
Meg1911 chapter 31 . 12/13/2011
I just re-read your series and fell in love with it all over again. You are a great writer with an amazing talent. I can't wait to see how everything unfolds so pretty please update soon! :)

Oh, and I know I am only one reviewer, but I would LOVE it if you would do one more sequel. It would be so cute to see both babies grow up together and how it all unfolds. Just an idea... ;)

Please keep on writing!
Aurelie G chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
love it !
huddyholic chapter 31 . 8/15/2011
Just finished rereading this series again and I totally forgot it wasn't finished! Omg! You need to update asap!
THE Nick' Amaral chapter 31 . 7/26/2011
GEE ..that's just one of the most incredible fanfic that i've readed already! congrats ... you have a great imagination, i'm envious you !
Jenna chapter 31 . 6/26/2011
So happy you are continuing with the story. I absolutely enjoy your stories!
Cookie chapter 31 . 6/25/2011
Read this in one! Love it but please be a little less hard on Wilson, he seems to take stick for and from everyone but no one wants to help him. House leeches off him all the time and now when he's in bad place all House can do is be sarcastic and frankly verging on hateful, as always only thinking about himself, if Wilson had asked Cuddy for help over Ingrid's job House would have called him on it at every chance! So come on give the guy a break and get Chase to sort himself out!
glenlivet19 chapter 31 . 6/25/2011