Reviews for WHATEVER IT TAKES
Candyluver2121 chapter 31 . 1/7
Love the story would love it if you updated please
ChelsieMarie chapter 31 . 11/27/2015
I am in love with these two! I have so very much enjoyed reading your stories and am a little sad that this will come to and end. Amazing job.
VikaJM chapter 31 . 12/2/2014
Cliffhanger?! And two years ago is the last update! OMG, I think I just lost my daily dose of Chase fanfiction :(
VikaJM chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
What is going on? I hate the fact that they keep breaking up all the time, but I really ship them! My feelings about this story are conflicted :)
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 31 . 11/6/2012
please update soon
i want to see their wedding
baby boy or girl for the expecting couples
Caitlyn Laurie chapter 31 . 10/30/2012
OH COME ON! That is sooooo not fair to just cut off like that.
Kat chapter 31 . 2/26/2012
You are a fantastic writer. In the matter of a few weeks, I've managed to read your entire series and fell in love with Sophie/Chase as well as the other characters that I already know and love. Your writing is so awesome! :D I'm sure I'm probably not the only one asking, but let me say that I would so LOVE another sequel of this story! Update soon; Can't wait to see what else you have in store! :)
Anonymous chapter 31 . 2/23/2012
Please, please, please finish this story!

I loved the whole series! Thanks.
Becca chapter 30 . 2/13/2012
It's been a year almost! Will you update soon?
anon chapter 31 . 2/7/2012
I am really enjoying your house fic! Thanks so much for writing it! But I need to know what happens? Please update soon! It would make my life better to know that this story has an ending. Your pop culture references are brilliant (I'm a diana gabaldon fan as well). Overall, your story is good. There are minor spelling errors and such, but do not over all detract from the story. Keep with it! I would love to know what happens!
Meg1911 chapter 31 . 12/13/2011
I just re-read your series and fell in love with it all over again. You are a great writer with an amazing talent. I can't wait to see how everything unfolds so pretty please update soon! :)

Oh, and I know I am only one reviewer, but I would LOVE it if you would do one more sequel. It would be so cute to see both babies grow up together and how it all unfolds. Just an idea... ;)

Please keep on writing!
Aurelie G chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
love it !
huddyholic chapter 31 . 8/15/2011
Just finished rereading this series again and I totally forgot it wasn't finished! Omg! You need to update asap!
TheTequilaGirl chapter 31 . 7/26/2011
GEE ..that's just one of the most incredible fanfic that i've readed already! congrats ... you have a great imagination, i'm envious you !
Jenna chapter 31 . 6/26/2011
So happy you are continuing with the story. I absolutely enjoy your stories!