Reviews for Assassin of the Night
Please update
Rosebud1991 chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
L Dominant
yaoi chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
i hope you do more of this story soon, because it's beyond awesome! also, if you have'nt decided yet, you could take turns with the dominance thing. _
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Go Phantomhives
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Lol i love it you r such a good writer. Oh an before i forget i think (more or less) that LDominant, because light is always friggen Dominant *ecuse the laungedge*.
changeling17 chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
I love this story! UDATE LIKE, NOW! btw, I voted for dominant L on your poll, but I want you to know that just cuz I want Dom L, Light obviously shouldn't be a totall wimp or anything like that. Truthfully, I want them both to be dom, but overall, L! (I picture him really sly in this story... Mischievous.)
IrogicalArgument chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
This is a really interesting story. So far I have read one other story with a thief Light but it wasn't this good. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Canned Brilliance chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
Hey, if you don't have a beta yet, I'd like to be your beta. I mean...*ahem* Yours and Chaos's. Weird. I have an OC named Khaos. She has an addiction to coke...heh. Alright, PM me if you don't already have one.
Alicia Roth chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
WHOA HEY I THOUGHT I WAS CHAOS ...i guess there are others
Yueli-san chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Really interesting story. The plot is unique and had me hooked by the first chapter. Having L be the killer killing criminals is a favorite of mine, and I can easily see Light as a theif. Overall, amazing job. Can't wait for the next update.
Sadistic-Kit chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
I like your story thus far, I hope you update soon. Sadistic-Kit
kirly chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
I like the idea that L is an assassin.

I think that's awesome.

Keep up the good work!
Poog chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
I loved it. The fox in the story is super awesome. I like how your story is, and can't wait to read more.

Also I'd beta for your story if, I actually had any beta skills. I hope you can find a really good one, that will work well with you.

Poog
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
This chapter was so awesome. I am so glad I wasn't mistaken in my guess of who Light it though it was pretty obvious. I can hardly wait to read the next chapter. I love foxes too. Especially since I'm a huge fan of Naruto. lol
erihan chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
aww is that it for now? hope you update soon